Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.

lumiilight

Member
Jan 13, 2026
3
4
4
Pronouns
She/Her
Genuinely what is the psychology behind people who do this. If you do this I hope the next time you eat doritos the sharp part scrapes all the way down ur throat. I'm not a very sensitive person but gah damn my day got ruined😭 Normalize seeing players as real humans behind the screen pls? 😛
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (13039).jpg
    Screenshot (13039).jpg
    672.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot (13040).jpg
    Screenshot (13040).jpg
    632.8 KB · Views: 121

lumiilight

Member
Jan 13, 2026
3
4
4
Pronouns
She/Her
HOLY SHLARP I ENCOUNTERED ANOTHER ONE-

known them for almost a year based on the fact that every game i join he's constantly harassing everyone, and when people call him out on it, he insists bullying isn't real and words can't hurt.
 
Last edited:

TwoStepFour

Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Feb 11, 2026
43
26
23
I'd recommend reporting if it's getting out of hand -- hopefully that'll send a clear message to these players that their behavior isn't acceptable
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom