Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
I've just played some games, and there are more hackers than before... Complete teams of them, seems they go to the same team.

So they pick a team and go naked all around the map, killing people with bare hands. And since there is no respawn time for the ones you kill, they just come back really fast. Their egg is impossible to destroy, since they spawn really fast and hit you to the edge giving you no time for response.

I think the publication of the "sentinel" system just brought them here, because they know they won't be banned soon, and is like a challenge for them.

Making videos of them is not that fast or easy sometimes, it usually takes 3-5 days to a report to get "Handled", and not all of them get ban because w/e excuse the mod writes.

By the way I'm playing on 1.11.2 client.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I've just played some games, and there are more hackers than before... Complete teams of them, seems they go to the same team.

So they pick a team and go naked all around the map, killing people with bare hands. And since there is no respawn time for the ones you kill, they just come back really fast. Their egg is impossible to destroy, since they spawn really fast and hit you to the edge giving you no time for response.

I think the publication of the "sentinel" system just brought them here, because they know they won't be banned soon, and is like a challenge for them.

Making videos of them is not that fast or easy sometimes, it usually takes 3-5 days to a report to get "Handled", and not all of them get ban because w/e excuse the mod writes.

By the way I'm playing on 1.11.2 client.

I know hackers are a dilemma, but as you mentioned Sentinel is doing it's best to keep them out. There is no way that Sentinel "brought them here" and they WILL be banned as soon as possible.

Also, reporting hacker videos don't take as long. It all depends on your internet strength.

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
I know hackers are a dilemma, but as you mentioned Sentinel is doing it's best to keep them out. There is no way that Sentinel "brought them here" and they WILL be banned as soon as possible.

I disagree.

They are lured by the fact there is an "anticheat" system, so they will try their toys on it. Is not like it bans you instatly so..

Anyways they have various accounts, not just one, and their IP's changes because is not hard to do.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm sorry to hear your bad experiences with hackers, we hall have bad experiences with hackers.

Sentinel (our new Anti-Cheat > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-sentinel.185224/) is now only released on 1.9+, he'll be on 1.8 soon! You can help us, the players, the server and the community with reporting all those hackers (and other rule breakers of course:p). If you don't know about the new report system then follow this step

If you already have an account an you're already reporting hackers and other rule breakers then skip the part above here, but maybe you haven't familiarised yourself with the report guidelines yet. If not you can do that here > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please PM me here > https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=iCheeetah. Good luck with your future reports!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I disagree.

They are lured by the fact there is an "anticheat" system, so they will try their toys on it. Is not like it bans you instatly so..

Anyways they have various accounts, not just one, and their IP's changes because is not hard to do.
I agree that the anticheat announcement should not have been outside the forums and certainly not in the MOTD but I doubt the majority of hackers are on the server to test the anticheat otherwise we would have had next to none before.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
Thanks for all your posts but I use the reports, and some get denied with no specific reason, so that doesn't work so well.

The situation discourages players to keep playing and reporters to keep reporting, is not like it is easy to spend 1-2 hours a day doing some job for the community and then getting a very incoherent response for your report.

Tkman11

Jan 7, 2017
I play every day, and there's a hacker in 9/10 games. The new anti cheat is not doing a good job and there are more hackers than ever. I suggested a small team who play and can ban on sight but that idea doesn't appeal to the admins for some reason. I'm happy to trail for the position because im on everyday. I've got about 20 vids of hackers but just bad internet speed to get them all on :/

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I play every day, and there's a hacker in 9/10 games. The new anti cheat is not doing a good job and there are more hackers than ever. I suggested a small team who play and can ban on sight but that idea doesn't appeal to the admins for some reason. I'm happy to trail for the position because im on everyday. I've got about 20 vids of hackers but just bad internet speed to get them all on :/

Are you playing on 1.8 or 1.9+? Sentinel hasn't been released yet on 1.8. (Read here for more information > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-sentinel.185224/page-2#post-79341). If you play on 1.9+ then you can also report them, that's also a thing you can do now in 1.8. I don't know much about the bans Sentinel does so I'll not say anything about that.

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁