Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
As you know , you can choose in the parkour menu the map you want to play and thats fantastic!
So what im going to suggest is to put the option to choose a map in competitive parkour mode!
It would be same as a normal map choice.
This may be cool for people addicted to competitive parkour who want to play their favorite map!

(dont forget react with :agree:,:unsure: and :disagree: )

MultiMakto

Sep 22, 2021
Finland
This could also give a good chance to practice a single map better.

However, I feel like there aren't ever enough comp players online at once so that there would be several players queueing up for the same game. Or then that's just me. But it's a great suggestion regardless, I'd say it should at least be tried!

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
This could also give a good chance to practice a single map better.

However, I feel like there aren't ever enough comp players online at once so that there would be several players queueing up for the same game. Or then that's just me. But it's a great suggestion regardless, I'd say it should at least be tried!
Yea Im completely agree with that point :)

Reactions: LoveAndMafia

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
As you know , you can choose in the parkour menu the map you want to play and thats fantastic!
So what im going to suggest is to put the option to choose a map in competitive parkour mode!
It would be same as a normal map choice.
This may be cool for people addicted to competitive parkour who want to play their favorite map!

(dont forget react with :agree:,:unsure: and :disagree: )
It's a good suggestion from my point of view, it doesn't really make sense to you not being allowed to choose the map you want to play. This way you will be able to practice your favourite map on competitive mode and try your best to beat your own record.

• Agree
Reactions: LoveAndMafia
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom