Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pitzj

Jan 21, 2021
Paradise Hotel
Map selection for competitive parkour is very unfair! People with rank can just choose a map every single time because the maps are always available and will never go offline so they can just do a map that takes only 18 seconds to win. They should really make it so the maps go offline and online instead of just having it always available because people without rank has to choose random which gives them a very unfair thing. People without rank has to play the maps that take 1 minute to finish, while people with rank just chooses a map with 18 seconds on.

Basically the competitive parkour is all about having rank if you wanna get on the leaderboard. You can basically get 100+ wins a hour with rank. While you will get 40+ without a rank. You see how big that difference is? People without rank would have to play 2 hours and 30 minutes to get 100 wins while a person with rank that choose map: picnic. Can get 100 wins in 1 hour.

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
I get your point, but it is just a game, the top does not really matter and I doubt that Parkour Competitive is someone's main game, rather it is a game to go have fun for a while, play a few games and go back to your main game.
I think the reason why all the maps are always available and are never disabled for a while like in the other games, is because of the way competitive parkour is done, when you join a game it really is not only you against your opponent , there may be other people playing on the same map as you are but they are invisible.

I don't think it is convenient to remove the fastest maps to complete from the map selector (Picnic, Pinball, Prison) and leave only the longest ones (Stadium, Venice, Station) because many people bought the rank to play their favorite map, either for fun or because they want to get to the top as fast as possible, that doesn't matter.

I think the best solution is to edit the maps a bit, especially Picnic, which is extremely easy.
What personally bothers me about competitive parkour on bedrock is that every 3 jumps you have a checkpoint in all maps, and in some maps you have SINGLE BLOCK jumps and you already have a checkpoint, it is totally ridiculous, maybe putting 2 or 3 in all the maps is enough, not only 1 like on java for the type of community that bedrock has, but a maximum of 3 checkpoints per map is enough.

• Agree
Reactions: UBRE

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I don't think they should go offline at times but that all maps take a similar time to finish so that there's not much difference, anyway... All leaderboards (except for Minerware) are highly populated by people with rank because it gives a slight advantage into that, examples being Savannah in Skywars, Golf and Overpowered items in Eggwars, Extra maps on non-competitive Parkour and so on, I don't know if that is really ok but I don't see why competitive parkour has to be any less unfair for no-rank-grinding.

Therefore leaderboards are very subjective into what is about the effort it takes to reach them.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Map selection for competitive parkour is very unfair! People with rank can just choose a map every single time because the maps are always available and will never go offline so they can just do a map that takes only 18 seconds to win. They should really make it so the maps go offline and online instead of just having it always available because people without rank has to choose random which gives them a very unfair thing. People without rank has to play the maps that take 1 minute to finish, while people with rank just chooses a map with 18 seconds on.

Basically the competitive parkour is all about having rank if you wanna get on the leaderboard. You can basically get 100+ wins a hour with rank. While you will get 40+ without a rank. You see how big that difference is? People without rank would have to play 2 hours and 30 minutes to get 100 wins while a person with rank that choose map: picnic. Can get 100 wins in 1 hour.
I disagree❌, because it is a reward for buying a rank.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be

Yup, I agree with this suggestion, it makes competitiveness of being on top of the leaderboard pay to win and ruin the fun. The suggestion would've been kind of better if instead, people can still play the game but they can't farm wins at the same map over and over again. I mean, like I bet some people use selection map to improve their parkour skill or their knowledge of the map. I don't think making maps offline and online would be a great idea as it'll ruin the whole point if even having the rank in the first place.

Too long, didn't read: It would be a better suggestion if instead of making some maps go offline and online from time to time for people with ranks, it'll be better if instead there's an anti win farm because some people may use the selection map to train themselves or get a better knowledge of the map.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom