Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrookedCode

Sep 18, 2017
So, I was wondering if you could add competitive rounds for every minigames. Like you need 10 wins or something to play competitive mode. The reason I want this is because when I play eggwars and I go on team mode, my teammates act like we are playing solo and don't help anybody. And then when I do solo mode, everyone teams. It's just crap. Please make a competitive mode it will help out a lot to make the games more fun for the people that are more experienced in a certain minigame

- CrookedCode

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
Well cube is usually to have fun, if you mean to be alone and you get bad teams because there is only one, and with your friends play in a team and they understand more:p

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I think it'd be great to have a player leveling system.
Something to put newer players with people of the same type. As well as putting experience players against each other.
I'm not sure if this is something that'd work or be programmable, but it'd be really neat!

A

A pigeon

Ikr , I just made my own suggestion on the same topic because this wasnt elaborated on. Ranked should seriously be a thing.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So, I was wondering if you could add competitive rounds for every minigames. Like you need 10 wins or something to play competitive mode. The reason I want this is because when I play eggwars and I go on team mode, my teammates act like we are playing solo and don't help anybody. And then when I do solo mode, everyone teams. It's just crap. Please make a competitive mode it will help out a lot to make the games more fun for the people that are more experienced in a certain minigame

- CrookedCode
I agree, but maybe add a network level minimum?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom