Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Guerreroo_

Aug 26, 2018
English

Hello everyone,
First, I introduce myself, my name is Arnau, I am a player of this server for almost 4 years, and then I would like to present an idea that I had ...

I noticed that many players lose the interest of the game, and I think that could be fixed by adding more competitiveness, organizing tournaments, adding statistics on the web and more ideas that I will transmit through the forums.

I leave a form for you to give your opinion:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9xJZe5DDZsylpr4Uspn2QxE_2TXVDe2rSMfcNWsC8nTqFAQ/viewform

Here I will leave the results on October 27

Spanish:

Hola a todos,
Me presento, me llamo Arnau, soy jugador de este servidor desde hace casi 4 años, y a continuacion me gustaria presentar una idea que he tenido...

Me he fijado que muchos jugadores pierden el interes del juego, y creo que eso se podria arreglar añadiendo mas competitividad, organizando torneos, añadiendo estadisticas en la web y mas ideas que yo ire transmitiendo por los foros.

Os dejo un formulario para que deis vuestra opinion:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9xJZe5DDZsylpr4Uspn2QxE_2TXVDe2rSMfcNWsC8nTqFAQ/viewform

Aqui dejare los resultados el dia 27 de octubre

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Hey Arnau, first of all I wanna say that I love your idea. I would love to see some more competitions or tournaments getting organized by the cubecraft staff team itself. But I can understand that it isn't easy to organise events on such a big server. I would also like to recommend you to remove your email address from the Google docs so that no one can abuse it.

Reactions: Guerreroo_

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I'd love to see more events on this network. But, I can tell you, soon, there's even gonna be an EggWars event! Yes, you have to go somewhere to participate on it (Dunno where but I think it's in England), so I don't think many active forum users from other countries will be there, but at least it's an event! Would like to see more of them soon! (We should be able to play them at home btw)

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Now, I love the idea of tournaments and have always supported the idea. I think it'd be a great way to bring some more players in. They're optional too; meaning you don't have to participate and wouldn't have to get involved if you didn't want to. I already like the idea of the EggWars tournament they do at Insomnia. You can see how they usually go at https://www.twitch.tv/ccgn. Since these would (presumably) be official events run by the staff, you could have the tournaments livestreamed. Of course, there'd be no actual trophy but some sort of prize could be given (even merch).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom