Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
While we are aware that Sentinel falsely bans a player once in a while, these players are usually unbanned as soon as possible. At least if they bother explaining and provide the required information to the correct people.
If we would reward players that get false banned by Sentinel, who knows what people would do for it. Some players might use small modifications so that Sentinel bans them but the logs aren't very convincing. Others may start to use macros on their mouse so that their CPS goes insanely high, then claim it was their bad internet...

I understand where you're coming from, but this would only encourage players to trigger Sentinel.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
While we are aware that Sentinel falsely bans a player once in a while, these players are usually unbanned as soon as possible. At least if they bother explaining and provide the required information to the correct people.
If we would reward players that get false banned by Sentinel, who knows what people would do for it. Some players might use small modifications so that Sentinel bans them but the logs aren't very convincing. Others may start to use macros on their mouse so that their CPS goes insanely high, then claim it was their bad internet...

I understand where you're coming from, but this would only encourage players to trigger Sentinel.
Yeah, i agree. There are a lot of ways players can make sentinel think they are cheating.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Rewards of False bans should be dependent on how long they were banned.
So a reward for 1 month ban should be different then the award for a 3 month ban

Crafty

Oct 10, 2015

As soon as possible? I asked some people how long an unban takes, they said 2-4 days. Do you know how disappointing that is as I only have the weekend to play? Especially when I have video evidence as proof of my innocence. But this is not just about me, but about all those other people Sentinel has false banned.

Also when I say reward, I mean some rather small reward that would not make it worth it to get yourself false banned, but still give some compensation to those people.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
An award for getting "falsley banned"? No thanks. You must have done something to trigger sentinel. Or not. Its really not necessary. -1

PrinceThiccAss

Novice Member
Apr 27, 2017
Bans are here as fast as you click your mouse and you're giving a combo hack you already according to CubeCraft, there must be a change now and as soon as possible

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Really, could you quote the EULA please? Because I highly doubt that.
I might be wrong, but it makes sense. Its the same reason as to why they removed voting rewards.
But either way, allowed or not, i still dont agree as in some way this can be abused.

Crafty

Oct 10, 2015
Bans are here as fast as you click your mouse and you're giving a combo hack you already according to CubeCraft, there must be a change now and as soon as possible
I personally am really good at PvP and can take out entire teams alone in eggwars. Now does this mean I will be at appeals.cubecraft.net often? Oh and to add I get nothing but lost play time?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Compensation for lost playing time? Can't you find something more productive and equally entertaining while you are at it?

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Compensation for lost playing time? Can't you find something more productive and equally entertaining while you are at it?

For most people with false bans are really good at Cubecraft which means they play a lot on thiis server.
So their main source of entertainment is Cubcraft. Making you statement invalid

B

Britney Spears

When you get banned falsely you should not be rewarded. We, staff members are human and therefore make mistakes, although we try to make sure zero mistakes are made when handling with rule violators.

Then we have the anti-cheat, the anti-cheat has been made due to many requests from the community and due to the rising popularity of illegal client modifications. The anti-cheat has been developed to ban those who use illegal client modifications, although it sometimes accidentally picks up on an innocent player and punishes them unfairly, this might be a bit frustrating for the player in question, though, keep in mind that this anti-cheat has been designed for you, yes you. Instead of getting a reward, the developer makes sure no one else gets banned due to that false positive and makes sure you can play on a server where you don't get interupted by those who use illegal clients, which is one of the best rewards you can get in my opinion.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Many people has been false banned, just contact a Developer or contact a Moderator :D

- Fariss

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
For most people with false bans are really good at Cubecraft which means they play a lot on thiis server.
So their main source of entertainment is Cubcraft. Making you statement invalid

Hardly (not even) a valid statement. Being good doesn't mean you play a lot lmao.

Reactions: ElPtricko
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom