Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey CubeCrafters!

A few days ago, I mentioned that I wanted to do a community talk regarding one of our games. This community talk will be about SkyWars - perhaps one of our more polished games on the network but is still in need of some TLC! In this call, we want to go through:
  • What we've seen in the SkyWars suggestions realm and what we want to do.
  • We've come up with a few ideas, some from suggestion threads & some of our own, and we want to see how you'd react to them.
  • Try and build on these ideas and arriving at a general idea for the update.
This call will be taking place on Friday 18th December at 6pm GMT in our Discord server. If you haven't already, join here!

I will be updating our public Notion board soon with all of this information & brief bullet points with what I'd love to discuss with you guys. I'll be updating the Notion board a bit over the next couple of days with new ideas we find, and I'll update you all in this thread. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Avixi

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Hey CubeCrafters!

A few days ago, I mentioned that I wanted to do a community talk regarding one of our games. This community talk will be about SkyWars - perhaps one of our more polished games on the network but is still in need of some TLC! In this call, we want to go through:
  • We've come up with a few ideas, some from suggestion threads & some of our own, and we want to see how you'd react to them.
This call will be taking place on Friday 18th December at 6pm GMT in our Discord server. If you haven't already, join here!

I will be updating our public Notion board soon with all of this information & brief bullet points with what I'd love to discuss with you guys. I'll be updating the Notion board a bit over the next couple of days with new ideas we find, and I'll update you all in this thread. I look forward to seeing you all there!
Sounds cool! I'll be there

heesel

Jan 6, 2016
Hey CubeCrafters!

Please improve the redstone kit

CapitalSpoon

Feb 26, 2015
IKEA
Lol I'm a bit late lol but I miss the old big maps from 2015. Like the rainbow one. Besides that, Skywars is looking great atm :)

casparigus

Jan 7, 2022
Hey CubeCrafters!

a shame i couldnt make it

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom