Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What time are you available on Friday 11th September 2020?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey,

In case you missed it, we're going to be doing a Community Talk about Damage Indicators as a reply to this thread and the conversations that have taken place there.

This will be happening on Friday 11th September 2020. Please vote in the poll with what time you will be around on that day, as we want turnout to be as large as possible. Thank you!

D

Deleted member 486250

Put the thread on the home page like the “The great damage indicator debate” so more people can see it

Reactions: Gregeyy

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
As an American, 7pm BST is going to work the best for most of us as it won’t be in the middle of school but maybe towards the end or after. I’ll do my best to attend, and I hope we can have some good discussion!

Reactions: Gregeyy and wxzzrd

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
As an American, 7pm BST is going to work the best for most of us as it won’t be in the middle of school but maybe towards the end or after. I’ll do my best to attend, and I hope we can have some good discussion!
im also in the united states. Im in central time, which is 6 hours behind london. Anytime after 2 pm works for me. Also @Younisco do u think you could record the discussion, and put it in the cubecraft youtube channel, so that people who werent at it can still hear what happened?

Reactions: Gregeyy

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
im also in the united states. Im in central time, which is 6 hours behind london. Anytime after 2 pm works for me. Also @Younisco do u think you could record the discussion, and put it in the cubecraft youtube channel, so that people who werent at it can still hear what happened?
I'll see what I can do about recording. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom