Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm back with another Community Stats! If this is your first time reading, this is a thread where I share the best community creations and suggestions, along with a bunch of interesting stats, from the most recent month! You can find links to all past editions in the spoiler below. For returning users, there are unfortunately not many changes to the thread this time around, but I have plenty in the works for next time! I hope you enjoy the thread! ❤️
  • Short descriptions have been added to the top threads section!
  • Score is now available in the top threads section.
  • Discord member and forums member stats are back!
  • Links to the past editions have been added.

May Updates 🌻

This section lists all of the updates and changes that have happened across the network this month, some of which you may have missed, or may be public information that was never properly announced. Unfortunately, I don't have much for you this month, but I'm sure there will be more next time!

• May 9th: The "Astral" texture pack was released on the Minecraft marketplace. Watch the trailer here!
  • May 11th: The Spring 2023 seasonal update was released. Read more here!
  • May 15th: A giveaway was hosted in the official Discord server to celebrate reaching 80,000 Discord members!
  • May 16th: Frontlane left the moderation team.
  • May 17th: Some big changes were made to EggWars on Java. Read more here!
  • May 19th: The Summer 2023 seasonal update was added to the public update board. Read more here!
  • May 19th: More information was revealed on the public update board about the Java ranks revamp. Read more here!

Top Threads 🌻
Check out the most popular threads that were posted on the forums this month! Friendly reminder to react to all of the original posts in threads that you like, as this will give those threads a better chance of making it onto this list!

Top Suggestions
🥇 Online Leaderboards? by @Awabbatt
This is probably one of the most highly requested website suggestions out there. Hopefully one day we can see online leaderboards make their return! (Score: 22)
🥈 The problem with EggWars by @Dreamer
This thread by Dreamer explains what he believes is the biggest problem with the new Java EggWars update. Make sure to read it! (Score: 16)
🥉 Add "Spect player in Game Teleporter" by @Josscoder
A simple but effective suggestion, JossCoder would like to see the ability to teleport to players in game when you're a spectator. (Score: 11)

Top Creations
🥇 The Legacy Project by @xLucq
It's really no surprise that this thread took the number one spot, as the scale of this project is simply huge! I highly recommend you check this out! (Score: 14)
🥈 Hoshi's Screenshots - Thread #3 by @Hoshi
Shaders really are beautiful, and Hoshi has brought the server to life in her third installment of CubeCraft screenshots! (Score: 10)
🥉 Fan art I done for relatednoobs by @mohamedgamer63413
This adorable piece of fan art by mohamedgamer63413 took a close third place this month! Relatednoobs himself even shared his appreciation in the thread! (Score: 6)

Hall of Fame 🌻
Here are the most active users on the forums from this month! It seems that only four users in total made it into the top spots this month, perhaps a hero should emerge and take them down...
Notice: You can request your own stats by sending a reply below or starting a conversation with me here!

Most Messages
🥇 @Casualpoalrbear - 102 messages
🥈 @Cube Nerd - 49 messages
🥉 @Reesle - 42 messages

Most Profile Posts
🥇 @Reesle - 85 profile posts
🥈 @Casualpoalrbear - 71 profile posts
🥉 @Hoshi - 53 profile posts

Most Reaction Score
🥇 @Casualpoalrbear - 227 reactions received
🥈 @Hoshi - 188 reactions received
🥉 @Reesle - 132 reactions received

May Stats 🌻
Interested in knowing some cool statistics about the community this month? Then this section is just for you!
  • Total forums members joined: 556
  • Total forums threads created: 183
  • Total forums messages sent: 1,221
  • Total forums profile posts made: 1,036
  • Total forums reactions used: 2,771
  • Total Discord members joined: 966
  • Total Discord messages sent: 175,855
  • Total Discord tickets created: 1,117
Most forums activity: May 11th (78 messages)
Least forums activity: May 23rd (18 messages)
Forums Activity.png
Most Discord activity: May 3rd (8,755 messages)
Least Discord activity: May 9th (3,812 messages)
Discord Activity.png
The most popular subforum was Feedback & Suggestions.
Subforums.png
The most popular Discord channel was English General.
Notice: English General is not on the chart due to it having the bulk of the total messages.
Discord Channels.png

Thank you for reading! If you have any suggestions for what you would like to see added to this thread series, feel free to comment it down below! I'll be back next month!

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Very nice works as always and man i think this is like the 2nd time that I nearly was number 1 in all 3 category's and failed lel.

Anyways congrats @Reesle

Wait is Reesle profile deleted? I can't see it for some reason.
If you can't access the profile, it means that he has either changed his privacy settings or he is currently banned. If the account was deleted it would show as "Deleted member" with some numbers.
I see that the forums needs more cake 🍰
I am excited to see how you will implement this!

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
You should totally add stats for most active Discord members! Maybe even recent quality #creations submissions and more. :D
I would love to add Discord user stats, but the issue is that it is not easy at all to collect those. I'll see what I can do but it may not be entirely possible.

As for creations, that could work but I may need to ask the users for their permission to also post/link it here, and it may be tricky to reach them.

Reactions: Hoshi

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
I would love to add Discord user stats, but the issue is that it is not easy at all to collect those. I'll see what I can do but it may not be entirely possible.

As for creations, that could work but I may need to ask the users for their permission to also post/link it here, and it may be tricky to reach them.
That's fair, Buit definitely ask for help when needed. I don't mind assisting with it :)

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone, I'm back with another Community Stats! If this is your first time reading, this is a thread where I share the best community creations and suggestions, along with a bunch of interesting stats, from the most recent month! You can find links to all past editions in the spoiler below. For returning users, there are unfortunately not many changes to the thread this time around, but I have plenty in the works for next time! I hope you enjoy the thread! ❤️
  • Short descriptions have been added to the top threads section!
  • Score is now available in the top threads section.
  • Discord member and forums member stats are back!
  • Links to the past editions have been added.

May Updates 🌻

This section lists all of the updates and changes that have happened across the network this month, some of which you may have missed, or may be public information that was never properly announced. Unfortunately, I don't have much for you this month, but I'm sure there will be more next time!

• May 9th: The "Astral" texture pack was released on the Minecraft marketplace. Watch the trailer here!
  • May 11th: The Spring 2023 seasonal update was released. Read more here!
  • May 15th: A giveaway was hosted in the official Discord server to celebrate reaching 80,000 Discord members!
  • May 16th: Frontlane left the moderation team.
  • May 17th: Some big changes were made to EggWars on Java. Read more here!
  • May 19th: The Summer 2023 seasonal update was added to the public update board. Read more here!
  • May 19th: More information was revealed on the public update board about the Java ranks revamp. Read more here!

Top Threads 🌻
Check out the most popular threads that were posted on the forums this month! Friendly reminder to react to all of the original posts in threads that you like, as this will give those threads a better chance of making it onto this list!

Top Suggestions
🥇 Online Leaderboards? by @Awabbatt
This is probably one of the most highly requested website suggestions out there. Hopefully one day we can see online leaderboards make their return! (Score: 22)
🥈 The problem with EggWars by @Dreamer
This thread by Dreamer explains what he believes is the biggest problem with the new Java EggWars update. Make sure to read it! (Score: 16)
🥉 Add "Spect player in Game Teleporter" by @Josscoder
A simple but effective suggestion, JossCoder would like to see the ability to teleport to players in game when you're a spectator. (Score: 11)

Top Creations
🥇 The Legacy Project by @xLucq
It's really no surprise that this thread took the number one spot, as the scale of this project is simply huge! I highly recommend you check this out! (Score: 14)
🥈 Hoshi's Screenshots - Thread #3 by @Hoshi
Shaders really are beautiful, and Hoshi has brought the server to life in her third installment of CubeCraft screenshots! (Score: 10)
🥉 Fan art I done for relatednoobs by @mohamedgamer63413
This adorable piece of fan art by mohamedgamer63413 took a close third place this month! Relatednoobs himself even shared his appreciation in the thread! (Score: 6)

Hall of Fame 🌻
Here are the most active users on the forums from this month! It seems that only four users in total made it into the top spots this month, perhaps a hero should emerge and take them down...
Notice: You can request your own stats by sending a reply below or starting a conversation with me here!

Most Messages
🥇 @Casualpoalrbear - 102 messages
🥈 @Cube Nerd - 49 messages
🥉 @Reesle - 42 messages

Most Profile Posts
🥇 @Reesle - 85 profile posts
🥈 @Casualpoalrbear - 71 profile posts
🥉 @Hoshi - 53 profile posts

Most Reaction Score
🥇 @Casualpoalrbear - 227 reactions received
🥈 @Hoshi - 188 reactions received
🥉 @Reesle - 132 reactions received

May Stats 🌻
Interested in knowing some cool statistics about the community this month? Then this section is just for you!
  • Total forums members joined: 556
  • Total forums threads created: 183
  • Total forums messages sent: 1,221
  • Total forums profile posts made: 1,036
  • Total forums reactions used: 2,771
  • Total Discord members joined: 966
  • Total Discord messages sent: 175,855
  • Total Discord tickets created: 1,117
Most forums activity: May 11th (78 messages)
Least forums activity: May 23rd (18 messages)
Most Discord activity: May 3rd (8,755 messages)
Least Discord activity: May 9th (3,812 messages)
The most popular subforum was Feedback & Suggestions.
The most popular Discord channel was English General.
Notice: English General is not on the chart due to it having the bulk of the total messages.

Thank you for reading! If you have any suggestions for what you would like to see added to this thread series, feel free to comment it down below! I'll be back next month!
This time my activity in the forums has gone back because of the study, but I will be back soon 🏆🔥

Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom