Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Screenshot_2.png

Hello, forums! Welcome back to another month of Community Highlights! For anyone who is new to this, in this series I summarise all of the amazing updates, community posts and user activity over the latest month into just one thread. This thread will be quite typical to how it usually is, other than a few design changes, but I have some bigger changes planned for next month, with it being the first edition containing 2024 stats. Hopefully, that should be the start of some more consistent changes, instead of random experiments and inconsistent designs. I'm going to set up a proper BB code template which will also make posting the thread itself much quicker. That's all I have to say, so let's get into the highlights for December 2023!

General Updates 🌲
  • December 19th: CubeCraft has added some new cosmetics to their Battle Arena rank. Check them out here.
  • December 19th: The winners for the Winter Competition have been announced! Check them out here.
  • December 19th: CubeCraft has released a new shop skin, a pack of pit skins and a pack of gravestones! Check them out here.
  • December 20th: A new community-based team has been created to help with the handling of suggestions. Read more here.
  • December 21st: An EggWars update has been released, introducing the perk shop and some changes to the regular shop! Read more here.
  • December 21st: CubeCraft celebrated its 11th birthday! Some special maps were re-introduced to celebrate. Read more here.
  • December 24th: The new Clickbait Bundle was released. Check it out on the CubeCraft marketplace!
  • December 29th: Lots of new maps were added to the Bedrock network, some being from the prior Java map rotation update. Check them out here.

Top Threads 🌲

This section highlights the most reacted to threads on the forums over the past month. Simply click on the title to be taken directly to the post. The current categories are top suggestions and top creations. Make sure to react to your favourite threads as it helps them to get promoted in this one!

Best Suggestions 🌲

⭐ Daily Login Rewards by Hoshi
⭐ Eggwars tweaks by Wildd
⭐ Lobby Parkour EXP Suggestions 👟 by Reesle

Best Creations 🌲

⭐ ⚔️The Legacy Project - The future of the project by xLucq
⭐ A Returning CubeCraft Streamer (1 minute read) by ChiefAaron
⭐ I created a useful resourcepack for skywars and eggwars. by shuiqwe

Hall of Fame 🌲

This section displays the users who were the most active on the forums or Discord server this month. There are four categories, three on the forums and one on the Discord server. Check them out below!

Most Messages 🌲

🥇 Reesle - 143 Messages
🥈 Casualpoalrbear - 136 Messages
🥉 Desiderata - 104 Messages

Most Profile Posts 🌲

🥇 Reesle - 195 Profile Posts
🥈 Hoshi - 166 Profile Posts
🥉 Desiderata - 143 Profile Posts

Most Reaction Score 🌲

🥇 Hoshi - 572 Reaction Score
🥈 Reesle - 538 Reaction Score
🥉 Desiderata - 452 Reaction Score

Most Discord Messages 🌲

🥇 femboy.xelia - 4,414 Messages
🥈 ssshadoww - 4,027 Messages
🥉 citedlake577 - 3,643 Messages

Community Statistics 🌲
  • 352 new members joined the forums this month. That's 36 less than last month!
  • 187 threads were posted on the forums this month. That's 41 less than last month!
  • 1,552 messages were posted on the forums this month. That's 368 less than last month!
  • 1,767 profile posts were made on the forums this month. That's 113 more than last month!
  • 5,694 reactions were used on the forums this month. That's 684 less than last month!
  • 116,784 messages were sent on the Discord server this month. That's 32,292 less than last month!
  • 723 tickets were opened on the Discord server this month. That's 19 more than last month!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Great thread Lyriie! Nice December banner!
I did not expect to get over 300 positive reactions, but thanks to everyone who helped with surpassing my expectations! Also, thanks to everybody who checked-out all my suggestions this last month! It is much appreciated!
Congrats to Hoshi, Desiderataa, and Casualpoalrbear for making it into the hall of fame! 🥳
Stay active, Cubecraft!

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Great thread Lyriie! Nice December banner!
I did not expect to get over 300 positive reactions, but thanks to everyone who helped with surpassing my expectations! Also, thanks to everybody who checked-out all my suggestions this last month! It is much appreciated!
Congrats to Hoshi, Desiderataa, and Casualpoalrbear for making it into the hall of fame! 🥳
Stay active, Cubecraft!
Going to get 300 this month too.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Hello, forums! Welcome back to another month of Community Highlights! For anyone who is new to this, in this series I summarise all of the amazing updates, community posts and user activity over the latest month into just one thread. This thread will be quite typical to how it usually is, other than a few design changes, but I have some bigger changes planned for next month, with it being the first edition containing 2024 stats. Hopefully, that should be the start of some more consistent changes, instead of random experiments and inconsistent designs. I'm going to set up a proper BB code template which will also make posting the thread itself much quicker. That's all I have to say, so let's get into the highlights for December 2023!

General Updates 🌲
  • December 19th: CubeCraft has added some new cosmetics to their Battle Arena rank. Check them out here.
  • December 19th: The winners for the Winter Competition have been announced! Check them out here.
  • December 19th: CubeCraft has released a new shop skin, a pack of pit skins and a pack of gravestones! Check them out here.
  • December 20th: A new community-based team has been created to help with the handling of suggestions. Read more here.
  • December 21st: An EggWars update has been released, introducing the perk shop and some changes to the regular shop! Read more here.
  • December 21st: CubeCraft celebrated its 11th birthday! Some special maps were re-introduced to celebrate. Read more here.
  • December 24th: The new Clickbait Bundle was released. Check it out on the CubeCraft marketplace!
  • December 29th: Lots of new maps were added to the Bedrock network, some being from the prior Java map rotation update. Check them out here.

Top Threads 🌲

This section highlights the most reacted to threads on the forums over the past month. Simply click on the title to be taken directly to the post. The current categories are top suggestions and top creations. Make sure to react to your favourite threads as it helps them to get promoted in this one!

Best Suggestions 🌲

⭐ Daily Login Rewards by Hoshi
⭐ Eggwars tweaks by Wildd
⭐ Lobby Parkour EXP Suggestions 👟 by Reesle

Best Creations 🌲

⭐ ⚔️The Legacy Project - The future of the project by xLucq
⭐ A Returning CubeCraft Streamer (1 minute read) by ChiefAaron
⭐ I created a useful resourcepack for skywars and eggwars. by shuiqwe

Hall of Fame 🌲

This section displays the users who were the most active on the forums or Discord server this month. There are four categories, three on the forums and one on the Discord server. Check them out below!

Most Messages 🌲

🥇 Reesle - 143 Messages
🥈 Casualpoalrbear - 136 Messages
🥉 Desiderata - 104 Messages

Most Profile Posts 🌲

🥇 Reesle - 195 Profile Posts
🥈 Hoshi - 166 Profile Posts
🥉 Desiderata - 143 Profile Posts

Most Reaction Score 🌲

🥇 Hoshi - 572 Reaction Score
🥈 Reesle - 538 Reaction Score
🥉 Desiderata - 452 Reaction Score

Most Discord Messages 🌲

🥇 femboy.xelia - 4,414 Messages
🥈 ssshadoww - 4,027 Messages
🥉 citedlake577 - 3,643 Messages

Community Statistics 🌲
  • 352 new members joined the forums this month. That's 36 less than last month!
  • 187 threads were posted on the forums this month. That's 41 less than last month!
  • 1,552 messages were posted on the forums this month. That's 368 less than last month!
  • 1,767 profile posts were made on the forums this month. That's 113 more than last month!
  • 5,694 reactions were used on the forums this month. That's 684 less than last month!
  • 116,784 messages were sent on the Discord server this month. That's 32,292 less than last month!
  • 723 tickets were opened on the Discord server this month. That's 19 more than last month!
The best in this area
Thank you for your efforts 🤍😍

Reactions: Reesle and Lyriie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom