Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello everyone, it's time for another Community Stats! You may notice that this edition is a bit shorter than the previous threads, and this is unfortunately because I lost some of the stats and was unable to get them back. I will do my best to make up for this in the next edition, but until then I don't have much more to say, other than I hope that you enjoy the thread!

Top Threads 🌷

Check out the most popular threads that were posted on the forums this month! Friendly reminder to react to all of the original posts in threads that you like, as this will give those threads a better chance of making it onto this list!

Top Suggestions

🥇Add (Staff & Partner) Rank Badges by @Hoshi
🥈Let people view open conversations when forum banned by @ssf2_god
🥉Make More Bundles Giftable by @Reesle

Top Creations

🥇How to Win | Top 10 Tips by @ProfParzival
🥈We did it! 1K Special with QnA by @Salty_Shadows
🥉I got 52 kills in this one game by @Casualpoalrbear

Hall of Fame 🌷

Here are the most active users on the forums from this month! Some of these users are absolutely amazing, so be sure to congratulate them for making it onto this list!

Most Messages

🥇@Casualpoalrbear - 164 messages
🥈@ItsJustWildd - 105 messages
🥉@WorriedSkate940 - 99 messages

Most Profile Posts

🥇@Reesle - 193 profile posts
🥈@Casualpoalrbear - 141 profile posts
🥉@Kazwa - 68 profile posts

Most Reaction Score

🥇@Casualpoalrbear - 392 reactions
🥈@ItsJustWildd - 264 reactions
🥉@Hoshi - 255 reactions

Stats Section 🌷

Interested in knowing some cool statistics about the community this month? Then this section is just for you! As I said in the introduction, some stats are unfortunately missing this month, but they should return in the next edition!

Total messages sent: 1,943
Total profile posts made: 1,726
Total reactions used: 5,832

Most messages sent: March 15th - 150 messages
Messages Graph.png
Most profile posts made: March 13th - 165 profile posts
Profile Posts Graph.png
Most reactions used: March 13th - 456 reactions
Reactions Graph.png

Thank you for reading! If you have any suggestions for what you would like to see added to this thread series, feel free to comment it down below! I'll be back next month!

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is great to see every month also @Reesle congrats in getting number 1 in profile post also I'm really happy I got top 3 on creation's my hard worked payed off. March truly is the best month.

This is lovely to see as always! And congrats to @Casualpoalrbear for retaking your spot as #1 messager!
Tysm congrats on getting the message and reaction score leaderboard again

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I wanna try to get #1 messenger but I want 300% likes to post ratio trophy so I need to be very careful with what I post since it needs to get atleast 3 likes! I need to be funny...
Quality profile posts can compensate, they do not count towards your messages but likes and other positive reactions on them do count towards your reaction score!

Not only that, but quality messages are appreciated as well - Ranging from posting good suggestion threads to an introduction/re-introduction thread to a good meme in CCG Memes. These are some great tactics… ;)

Gn though, I’m tired ;-;

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Quality profile posts can compensate, they do not count towards your messages but likes and other positive reactions on them do count towards your reaction score!

Not only that, but quality messages are appreciated as well - Ranging from posting good suggestion threads to an introduction/re-introduction thread to a good meme in CCG Memes. These are some great tactics… ;)

Gn though, I’m tired ;-;
Goodnight

Wow! I got 3rd on most messeges. GG!
Was 1 short to 100

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Wow! I got 3rd on most messeges. GG!
Congrats! 👏

I’m happy you liked the suggestion thread I made about adding more giftable bundles! Thanks for making it #3 😃
Also, Congrats to @Casualpoalrbear for getting 1st in 2 categories, and 3rd in one!
I’m also happy you were able to continue it this month Lyriie! Keep up the amazing work!
Congrats to everyone who was featured!!

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her

Just to add on to this, I will be making more effort to filter out low-quality/spam posts for the future threads. This means profile posts like "welcome to the forums", low-quality messages like "lol" or "thanks". I was not doing this before because it takes a lot of time to go through and judge every single message, but I now have a better system. This should hopefully make it more fair for people like @Dreamer who strive to provide good quality posts! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom