Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
WARNING: Sensitive Content, Swear words.
h4NQO4l.png

RM6GbKp.png

OcB6C7L.png

KFiKayJ.png

g5rKsAx.png

This is a nice day in CubeCraft, I've literally seen worse...

Community really sucks :/
Yes, I was Salty and COcky too just to let U guys see how far can people go...
This is a Game, a child's game and people come here to say "Fuck You" to say "I will rape your mum and you" to say "Nazi" Things... Like really, it's 21st Century and this is happening in a Game.

I won't report this people... Why? They'll get Muted for less than 1 hour like Wow! You say "I'ma Kill you Motherfucker and after that I'ma rape your mom"

That's all I wanted to say, Community sucks, people suck always more and Cube Craft is not doing anything, only doing 1 hour mutes.

How do I know they mute only for 1 hour?
I muted my Friend @Andres1316 for swearing and he said a lot of bad things (I told him to so I could see what punisment he got) was less than an Hour...

I know, I'll get a lot of hate, I do know this, maybe a Mod will remove the thread and Ban me from Forums again because that's what they do when someone says the truth... Maybe not the best words but the Truth.
Also maybe a Mod will PM me saying "CubeCraft Forums have some rules and you can't do this, for your actions you'll get some limitations"
I'm tired of this so you may say: "Leave if you don't like it" I see that a little Coward, I would really like to help community change I know a lot of people don't like me here because of things I've done in the past complaining about Hackers...

I don't mean to say that CubeCraft sucks, that the Mods are useless, no no no no...
Community sucks, people that "Play" here are the ones that suck but Staff isn't giving right punishment...
I'd rather have 15 Hackers in a Match than Cocky people or Salty people saying "Ez noob" or saying "Rude things" "Swearing"...

Oh well...
That's all I wanted to say, if you want to hate go and press "Reply" down right and go ahead and write!

Att: A normal CubeCraft player that is looking for Change C:
Note: If someone wants to mute them and get like 3-4 more Successful reports go ahead and use the images C: Thank you by the Way for helping CubeCraft be a better place, I really appreciate it C:

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Yet, I realized you somewhat went off track. I love the truth, but not in a form of negativity of claiming that "Staff members hate the truth." That isn't true. We don't like riot threads which these types of threads can lye under sometimes under the point of view of a mod. I'd recommend editing that part out as it's not true.

Reactions: LanceDaniels

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Yet, I realized you somewhat went off track. I love the truth, but not in a form of negativity of claiming that "Staff members hate the truth." That isn't true. We don't like riot threads which these types of threads can lye under sometimes under the point of view of a mod. I'd recommend editing that part out as it's not true.
I say this because I've lived it...

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
It isn't only our community...
There are always bad people in the world, and believe me they won't go.

It's about the fact that you are salty to,
They like the discussion and go on.
Warn them for being rude and things and after that report them. (That's what I always do)
Some people are so rude but just deal with it. After warning them just ignore it.
It isn't only our community as I already said.

Reactions: 1212hawks_

FlyingWaffles

Apr 20, 2017
hi!!!! i have a question, how do i upload a report with a screen shot? i did not have video but i have screen shot.
this guy named Blaze was hacking in team egg wars.here is picture: he was on team orange

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
hi!!!! i have a question, how do i upload a report with a screen shot? i did not have video but i have screen shot.
this guy named Blaze was hacking in team egg wars.here is picture: he was on team orange
Please post something relevant to the conversation. You posted something that isn't relevant to the conversation. Feel free to Private message a staff member if you have questions :).

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This is not truth...
Swearing;
- Requires a warning
- Mutes for 1 hour, 1 day, 1 month, permanent
- Requires screenshot or video evidence
= "What a ~ game", "I'm so ~ triggered right now", "Who's eight and wants to ~"

Targeting; includes death threats and bullying
- Does not require a warning
- Mutes for 1 month, permanent
= "You're a ~, Steve", "I hope you die", "I will kill your family"

Impersonating;
- Requires a warning
= "[Youtuber] how are we all doing today", "I'm the owner incognito and will ban you all", "-> me: Hey"

Spamming;
- Requires a warning
= "Come watch my stream" 4x, "mlqkdfjqmdklsjqmfsqlkjmqldsjfmaoejpaiofjpiojsdqodfq"

Advertising;
- Mutes 1 day, 1 month, permanent
= "Come join my server 18:568465:456", "Let's go to Memeplex", "This server is bad, I like PicklesCraft better"

Teaming;
- Bans 1 day, 1 day, 1 day, ...
- Requires video evidence
= Two players giving each other loot, obvious teaming behaviour

Trolling; includes camping and griefing
- Requires a warning
- Bans 1 day, not sure about further punishments
= Placing a lot of bad towers in Tower Defence, team killing, tricking players into leaving the game or shutting down Minecraft, staying in a position that's unreachable for other players

Bug exploiting;
- Requires a warning
- Bans 1 week, not sure about further punishments
= Making use of bugs in the codes on our network. (I'm not naming any haha)

Using illegal clients;
- Bans 1 month, permanent
= Use of kill aura, b-hop, flight, anti-knockback

Please keep in mind that the staff member dealing with the report will sometimes deviate from the standard requirements and punishments.
This was written down by @Buuuddy
Mutes stack depending on what they do, and if it's a threat, they'll get more severe punishments.

Reactions: Buuuddy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on SAASD's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Robbedz's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday Alex! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Robbedz's profile.
hapi birday :3
endertom100 wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
hellooo i just noticed you on the forums and i didn’t notice that i forgot to greet you! you seem like a really cool forums member and i look forward to seeing you more often on the platform!!! :D
Top Bottom