Status
Not open for further replies.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
When are the Kits going to be available? I can see the hats and the new Achievementes but no new Kits..
All the kits are free, that's why they don't show up in shop. Once you play a game and select a kit you should see them in the bottom bar :)

This is a tip.
Can you make the heads that you find them in cubelets?
'The hats will become premium, or cost something seven days later'.
They will cost cubelets, vanity points, or ranks in future. But for the 7 days we want people to just have fun and wear them, and it encourages people to tweet about it and tell their friends. But thanks for the tip :P

Should add the skywars kits to be permanent but make it more expensive because it's themed and from an event.
The reason the kits are temporary because its an event, and we want to have more of these in future. We may keep the odd couple of kits and make them cost after the event is finished, I like that idea :)
We just didn't want any of the kits to cost, because with the release we knew they would be temp. We didn't want players spending points, for then a week later, all the kits are removed and their points wouldn't be refunded, which meant much rage. But I wouldn't mind keeping the odd few kits :P

MINECRAFT PC Y MAS

Jun 26, 2015
HELP I was banned in the super hero week but i dont have hack please unbanme my name in yhe date of the bann was TRAC3R0N ITS not just that are many hacker in the server but someone that is not hacker you bann him its not just :(

MINECRAFT PC Y MAS

Jun 26, 2015
But when I want this appear upload_2015-7-8_16-57-39.png upload_2015-7-8_16-57-39.png hELP i LOVE THIS SERVER
upload_2015-7-8_16-57-39.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom