Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Crunitylolk

Apr 14, 2021

Command Suggestion​

There's 100's of new players That join Cubecraft Everyday. 50% of those players are new to Minecraft And dont Know the Concept of the Gamemode' s. Cubecraft Should add A new Command, Like /Explain, Or When someone Joins a Cretan Gamemode, There Would Be text explaining The concept of that Gamemode. I Know there's alreedy something like this in the Cubecraft Navigator, But not much people Use the Navigator Most people just go through the portals, So i Really think Cubecraft Staff Should Take this In consideration, And Explain What the Concept of the Gamemode is, in a more obvious way

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021

Command Suggestion​

There's 100's of new players That join Cubecraft Everyday. 50% of those players are new to Minecraft And dont Know the Concept of the Gamemode' s. Cubecraft Should add A new Command, Like /Explain, Or When someone Joins a Cretan Gamemode, There Would Be text explaining The concept of that Gamemode. I Know there's alreedy something like this in the Cubecraft Navigator, But not much people Use the Navigator Most people just go through the portals, So i Really think Cubecraft Staff Should Take this In consideration, And Explain What the Concept of the Gamemode is, in a more obvious way

I’m unsure :unsure: because the game modes are mostly simple, and easy to get used to. As soon as you go into the game the average minecraft player can grasp what’s happening. Another thing - The names of the game modes can also be used to determinehow the game mode works for instance; survival games and skywars.
- Adam

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this would be good, there's already a 'how to play' everytime you join a game and tutorial in tower defence. It would be good in other games

Assault

Novice Member
Nov 24, 2019
The Netherlands
I don't think creating a command will help as the new players don't know this command exists. If you join Cubecraft on Java edition for the first time after an update, you get a book on your screen with the latest update. I think it would be nice to have that when you join a gamemode you've never played before, with a quick tutorial.

Reactions: Crunitylolk
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom