Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DoomRaider38

Aug 18, 2021
Magic and Mayhem are probably one of the best games on cube craft bedrock at the moment but there are just some things that I wish were added/changed.

List of what I believe should be added/changed:

* Add a /trash command - my inventory keeps filling up with crap from having a high luck level that I would not like and you are not allowed to drop items so I'm then stuck with tons of trash items when I'm trying to pick up a rare piece of armor so adding this /trash command you can move the items you wish to go away into the trash and the items disappear.

* Add a /filter command - same problem as the /trash command but with this command, you can filter what items can come into your inventory like different essence and type of level armor, for example, if you have the filter so levels 25 and below will not be picked up you will not pick up armor that's level 10 so your inventory isn't full of junk. You also could filter the different types of armor like tsunami armor, for example, if you have the armor so you only pick up tsunami armor and heatwave armor you don't pick up flame armor or axolandl shell armor.

* Add a vault system - This was posted in another thread (here) and I 100% agree with this system as storage is a huge problem on this server.

* Balance the wands - I've noticed that the begging wand that everyone starts with is the best wand that I have (only missing the frost wand due to a glitch). I do want to mention before you read on that I do not have every wand the same level and maxed armor for each wand so I'm sure that changes things too but from what I'm experiencing is what I have written. After getting level 35 tsunami gear I can basically one-shot any mob in the game which does seem fair as for the other wands you have to do a quest or buy them from a store for a good bit of spirit. Also, the other wands use a lot more mana, for example, the fire wand no matter how much mana regen I got I seem to always be running out of the mana.

* Make a feature that you can level up your armor - If you grind for armor, like tsunami and heatwave armor, then you have probably realized how annoying it is when you find out about this armor and it was from a level 20 mob and you don't feel like grinding higher level mobs because it took you long enough to get that one piece in the first place. So this is where I recommend that you can level up your armor's level by spending essence on the armor, one idea is the level is how much it cost to level up, for example, you want to level your armor from level 20 to level 21 you must spend 21 of the essence that armor type is. This would be found in the same place where the wands are upgraded, but instead of upgrading just your wand, you can upgrade your armor level. This is also nice for mobs that don't reach high levels like the axolandls only reach level 35 max and the fire sentry reaches level 65.

NOTE:

These are the only ideas I thought of when making this post so if I come up with more they will be in the comments of this post and if you have any ideas feel free to post them in the comments as well

Reactions: PratyayPro5

DoomRaider38

Aug 18, 2021
Add a feature where you can trade items - I understand why they didn't add trading as you could boost a beginner but here is an idea on how you could do it. You could do it so that the player has to be level 250+ before they can start trading.

Reactions: greenerstar

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
More Storage Space is much needed & I Like your Suggestion but I am unsure about "Balance The Wands" & "Trade" Suggestion.
I'm pretty sure if you level up each wand & try them as the Same Level as The another one, Water Wand will also be the same as another ones. This is Just An Assumption as I have only Unlocked Water Wand till Now. & There can be a Whole Debate about The "Trade" Suggestion.

Reactions: greenerstar
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything you have done!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
GiGaGekkies wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
GiGaGekkies wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thanks for everything you have done! You were an amazing designer!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Top Bottom