Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2017
Dallas Texas
My suggestion is to add a color blind mode or option.

I know this may only effect a small number of people, but for me, it is extremely difficult to see text, or options in the settings.

I'm not too familiar with mods or plugins that can improve this, but i'm sure there is something out there.
I am color blind and it sucks not seeing things like they should be.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know!

Cheers,
GroovyCupcakes
AKA: Tyler :)

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
If you are talking about the game in general i think this would be very hard for the staff to change considering they don't control most of the colour's you see. That's usually effected by the texture pack you use. If you are talking about making an option to change the text colour's on the scoreboards and tablists so its friendlier for colour blind players then i guess it may be but i dont know much about that personally so i cant comment on it, I'm guessing it would be possible but with a lot of thought and time. I'm not too sure though. It would be a really good feature to add though if its possible.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I believe you could make a custom resource pack that helps with this fonts are a bit tricky but with optifine i know you can make custom fonts ♡ I'm not sure if there are enough people that play cubecraft are colorblind for this to be worth the effort :(

Reactions: Jaistrix
Jan 21, 2017
Dallas Texas
If you are talking about the game in general i think this would be very hard for the staff to change considering they don't control most of the colour's you see. That's usually effected by the texture pack you use. If you are talking about making an option to change the text colour's on the scoreboards and tablists so its friendlier for colour blind players then i guess it may be but i dont know much about that personally so i cant comment on it, I'm guessing it would be possible but with a lot of thought and time. I'm not too sure though. It would be a really good feature to add though if its possible.
I agree, I guess you would need a color blind individual to test it out. But ya, some colors are hard to see
Thanks

U

Unipotato

The only option is to get a texture pack that changes the color in-game so that you can see/read the game and text better. I am colorblind but thankfully I can still see the screen and text fine, so everything is just a little wonky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
i had airpods on and the song was too good i didnt hear the employee yelling at me
Thank you all for these amazing birthday wishes!

They mean a lot to me! ❤️

I wish you all, already a great weekend!
Felt silly so I made a chibi character

1715280054424.png
Top Bottom