Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
375
234
49
19
a jolly rancher
so when you finish the game it tells you how much xp you got and thats it. my idea is to add a message that shows how many buildings you have destroyed, how many kills you got, and how many final kills you got. i pretty sure i destroyed every single building one game and couldn't even get a cool screenshot :( i also think that you should get a message if you destroyed all buildings or got every final kill. let me know what you think!
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom