Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I propose to add to the server currency Coins.They can be earned by winning in minigames.Spend coins can be on the game loot and lobby loot.:cube_dark:
I don't think it's a great idea for a large server like Cubecraft.

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I propose to add to the server currency Coins.They can be earned by winning in minigames.Spend coins can be on the game loot and lobby loot.:cube_dark:
If they did do this I believe they would have to make items very expensive, making it incredible hard to buy them, ex: for an exclusive buddy you would need 1k coins which could be 500 wins, or 1000 losses. Or instead of giving you coins for playing games cubecraft could let you buy coins on the marketplace, thus monetizing it for them, and creating an exclusive shop. tbh though I don’t really think this is necessary, and that instead of prioritizing updating cosmetics, cubecraft should focus on new games/updates/bug fixes.

• Agree
Reactions: Xi1m

MystLgnd

Novice Member
Oct 6, 2020
Universe
Hello,

It could be an idea indeed, but like others said CubeCraft needs also to make money in order to maintain servers.

Unfortunately I believe that this would not be possible anyway due to mojangs EULA policy. I could be wrong.
To answer this question, it would not be against Minecraft EULA if it's about cosmetics ; the idea would be ok as long it's not something that would involve real money and is not promoting pay2win.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom