Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

123gijs

Jun 17, 2015
Based on what you said for #1, I assume you'd have to listen on the player move event and set a timer that is only cancelled by another move event?

If you're AFK, you're not sending movements events, I think this isn't a good option.

And one question, What if you're lagging, will you be killed then? (You 're not sending any package).

Ehh, I'm not a DEV, (But I know some things :D )

LowFat

Dec 23, 2015
The Chunk Network
If you're AFK, you're not sending movements events, I think this isn't a good option.

And one question, What if you're lagging, will you be killed then? (You 're not sending any package).

(S)he said the plugin would work only if you are surrounded by air so if you're AFK you should be fine. Also, assuming he uses a player move event, you would most likely be killed if your client lags, but not if the server lags (which is a problem).

lAngelP

Feb 1, 2016
Based on what you said for #1, I assume you'd have to listen on the player move event and set a timer that is only cancelled by another move event?
No, it is optimized to work partially with the move of the player. And there is no timer, at least with Tasks. It's implemented in a different way.

lAngelP

Feb 1, 2016
(S)he said the plugin would work only if you are surrounded by air so if you're AFK you should be fine. Also, assuming he uses a player move event, you would most likely be killed if your client lags, but not if the server lags (which is a problem).

With lag you don't get killed if it's not repeated multiple times, the plugin knows which player has lag or not.

lAngelP

Feb 1, 2016

I will check tomorrow if you are lagged it sends packets, I think it sends some packets. If you're AFK you are not floating, so you don't get killed.

lAngelP

Feb 1, 2016
I have a hard time believing this, how are you detecting if a player is lagging?
I see the ping this user has, and if the response time is above a certain value, this player has lag, or is trying to make the server think he is lagged.

Reactions: LowFat
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom