Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this an Great Thingy?

  • Nope no fan of zombies :)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • Poll closed .

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
158
294
69
Yh I really like it, there is a zombie plugin like black ops 2 and with identical maps, I would like it a lot too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Noobysonline

InkAsriel

Well-Known Member
Sep 23, 2017
887
906
144
23
The Netherlands
as much as i love the game itself, it would be basically the same as Hypixel their game and i know cubecraft doesnt really like coppying. besides from that, its a small chance they add another game, especially now among slimes came out not too long ago and needs a lot of bug fixing/changing stuff
 
  • Like
Reactions: 404Owl
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom