Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ivanblokhuis!

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2016
Netherlands
So, how about a new rank in SkyBlock?

I was just casually playing on SkyBlock and I wanted to invite a friend to my friends Island, however… There was only one downside: The owners needs to invite my friend, since a casual player doesn't have the permission to invite someone to a profile.

So how about this idea: Adding a new rank; Co-Owner or something like that, which gives the player that has the rank the permission to invite a player, without the owner having to be there. One more mention: This specific player with this specific rank should not be able to kick players from the profile nor being able to erase the saved data on it.

So what do you guys think? Let me know!

Lello

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
It would be useful if the owner of the island (and consequently also of the team) had the possibility to assign the rank to the members of his team via a button in the team-gui, or just via commands.

Ivanblokhuis!

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2016
Netherlands
One question-How do you get that rank?
Right now, an owner can make an island member owner. In stead of immediatly promoting them to the rank of owner, there could als be a step between the owner rank and member: The co-owner rank.
Just use the same way for promotion als now, but put a rank in between the now-existing ranks.
Perhaps it could also be possible that if an owner promotes someone to owner, they immediatly become a co-owner in stead of member.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom