Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I have logged hours and hours of solo play on CubeCraft SkyBlock. I never stopped liking the game, but at times the grind became a bit of a burden.

For anyone who is having similar feelings, I strongly recommend starting a new co-op save.

I did this last weekend and I had so much fun. The "grindy" parts of the game absolutely flew by. We also got to Cold Taiga in less than two hours. I honestly can't wait to play and stream this again on Youtube.

Just be careful who you invite and consider "removing" them from your profile when you are not in the game. I've heard horror stories about people who have griefed other people's islands when they were away.

• Love
Reactions: Dreamer and Westsi

Westsi

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2021
A Bridges game far far away...
linktr.ee
I have logged hours and hours of solo play on CubeCraft SkyBlock. I never stopped liking the game, but at times the grind became a bit of a burden.

For anyone who is having similar feelings, I strongly recommend starting a new co-op save.

I did this last weekend and I had so much fun. The "grindy" parts of the game absolutely flew by. We also got to Cold Taiga in less than two hours. I honestly can't wait to play and stream this again on Youtube.

Just be careful who you invite and consider "removing" them from your profile when you are not in the game. I've heard horror stories about people who have griefed other people's islands when they were away.
Yeah, it is really fun!! I just play with my really nice cousin so no issues with griefing there! For anyone who has fears I would recommend playing with relatives/close friends.

D

Deleted member 489420

I'm intrested in visting your profile, also(the old one) could be in the top 10 richest profiles on bedrock u should check it

Reactions: Westsi

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
That’s nice! When I played co-op I played with a player who normally plays java and they got bored at island 6 so we stopped at island 6. Even though It was cut short I don’t regret it. Maybe one day I’ll make a co-op with tons of people and absolutely blast through the game. Hope you have fun on your new island!

Reactions: Westsi
Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
That’s nice! When I played co-op I played with a player who normally plays java and they got bored at island 6 so we stopped at island 6. Even though It was cut short I don’t regret it. Maybe one day I’ll make a co-op with tons of people and absolutely blast through the game. Hope you have fun on your new island!
I encourage you to do so. The game really favors co-op game play because of the quests and tasks. Two can do twice what one player can. Fill all the slots and you will progress very quickly.

In our case, we hit cold taiga in less than two hours and we were doing a lot of extra things that were not really critical.

At this point, we are somewhat at the mercy of the game. In particular, we had to wait for a jungle island tree to grow before we could finish one of the tasks. Fortunately, crops and trees grow when you are not playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Top Bottom