• Total voters

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I love stone ranked players with PLUS.
As I am not a 1.8 player I don't really know how laggers are like there. But if this was 1.9 I'd say that it was a lagger, not a hacker. I am not sure.

Reactions: Dutudy

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't think they have illegal clients installed, because if you wath from 00:06, you can see them missing hits. I think they are pretty good, because you can see them using the same tactic over and over: They use their fishing rod to pull the opponent away, and they hit the opponent whilst being in the air. I wouldn't ban this player.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think they have illegal clients installed, because if you wath from 00:06, you can see them missing hits. I think they are pretty good, because you can see them using the same tactic over and over: They use their fishing rod to pull the opponent away, and they hit the opponent whilst being in the air. I wouldn't ban this player.
At what point do you see him using a fishing rod? I rod him away and he is still able to hit me whilst he is being rodded back.

schot

Dec 12, 2017
I'm 1.8 player. And its pretty obvious he is using some type of reach modifications. Because he doesn't get 1 sketchy hit, but all his hits are sketchy.

Reactions: Earth

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I don't think they have illegal clients installed, because if you wath from 00:06, you can see them missing hits.
What does missing hits have to do with this? You do realize standalone reach is a thing too, right?

This guy is cheating. Period.

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
It is cheater, if it was ping it had DNS and Regedit Paid but as it a ping of 80/90 could not be ping, to look like Reach it had to have a ping of 4/5 ms
And this only works on 1.7.10 (PotPvP, God Apple, Combo etc ...)
That's why he has Reach Mod.

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
They also denied, however, it is fully noticed that this player is using cheat ...
But try to denounce again, if they refuse, talk to Admin, because even if he has DNS or Regedit, this is illegal ... (he can not have Regedit because he has 80ms)

Reactions: ImJunior

Emiiii

Apr 15, 2018
Lima Peru
No, I've also fought with several like that but I also hit like that. Does not use clients, whether it is ping, regedit or labby mod that modifies a lot when paste

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Bro this is unbelievably obvious reach hacks
How are people saying its lag when they're taking perfect knockback??? And how did the staff deny this wtf???

I will never understand the way some people on cubecraft think tbh

Reactions: Despacito 2

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
What does missing hits have to do with this? You do realize standalone reach is a thing too, right?

This guy is cheating. Period.
Certain abilities give you speed, and speed gives you a little extra reach. And you can see the player doesn't have that much reach, so I think this might be the solution.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Certain abilities give you speed, and speed gives you a little extra reach. And you can see the player doesn't have that much reach, so I think this might be the solution.
Not to many reach? Are you serious bro, this guy is obvious outreaching me. Also I believe speed gives u a huge advantage, but only if you strafe when having speed it gives you extra 'reach' not like this guy. Pause the video at 0:27 and tell me if that reach is legit even if he has speed. And the whole 0:00-0:025 he did not have speed and he was still able to outreach me.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom