Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
Nop bro.
Staff message:
"Your report has been unsuccessful.
Message from the staff member : Hello, thanks for taking your time to reports this/these player(s)! Unfortunately, your report has been unsuccessful, because this is insufficient evidence of the player(s) breaking a rule. Keep making reports, we would love to see more of them in the future! ~ Cynamooo :)"

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Nop bro.
Staff message:
"Your report has been unsuccessful.
Message from the staff member : Hello, thanks for taking your time to reports this/these player(s)! Unfortunately, your report has been unsuccessful, because this is insufficient evidence of the player(s) breaking a rule. Keep making reports, we would love to see more of them in the future! ~ Cynamooo :)"
If you see a hacker just PM StorySays, brownster or skifby on discord. They are the only staff that actually know things about pvp and hacks.

Reactions: ser1234HD

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Wait...the first thing I noticed...a STACKS of golden apples?? Is that some typical 1.8 thing?

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
I love stone ranked players with PLUS.
As I am not a 1.8 player I don't really know how laggers are like there. But if this was 1.9 I'd say that it was a lagger, not a hacker. I am not sure.
Honestly, I don't think this was a hacker.
Certain abilities give you speed, and speed gives you a little extra reach. And you can see the player doesn't have that much reach, so I think this might be the solution.
No, I've also fought with several like that but I also hit like that. Does not use clients, whether it is ping, regedit or labby mod that modifies a lot when paste
I'd say it's just the ping.
He admitted to me, next time believe me because I know when someone is cheating or not.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Leap feather is such a fun item in FFA when you want to go out of bounds
GiGaGekkies wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
Top Bottom