Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
I think there are 2 maps where mid is very very very far from the islands, those are Trees and Candy. I think in Candy, mid is like 52 blocks (straight) away from your starter island, and in Trees it is 46 blocks away. I think it is too much because even if you speedbridge it would take maybe 40 seconds to get to mid so people can just shoot you off, and it takes a while to get to opponents to pvp them which makes it boring (safebridging would take maybe 5x as long btw which means even more boredom zzzzz).
At least in the map Pacman, mid is around 40 blocks away + at the starter islands the chests are under where you spawn, so people who get lumberjack kit to bridge to mid can bridge for at least 20 seconds without getting shot at.
I think candy and trees need mid to be closer, or for there to be mini islands connecting to mid because 46/52 blocks is simply too much!

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
I think there are 2 maps where mid is very very very far from the islands, those are Trees and Candy. I think in Candy, mid is like 52 blocks (straight) away from your starter island, and in Trees it is 46 blocks away. I think it is too much because even if you speedbridge it would take maybe 40 seconds to get to mid so people can just shoot you off, and it takes a while to get to opponents to pvp them which makes it boring (safebridging would take maybe 5x as long btw which means even more boredom zzzzz).
At least in the map Pacman, mid is around 40 blocks away + at the starter islands the chests are under where you spawn, so people who get lumberjack kit to bridge to mid can bridge for at least 20 seconds without getting shot at.
I think candy and trees need mid to be closer, or for there to be mini islands connecting to mid because 46/52 blocks is simply too much!
That's the Nice thing from these maps i think

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
But if they bring mid closer to the island.... the games will be like 2 minutes and you can play another game.... I think its better to have mid like they are now... because other wise its gonna be to short games

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom