Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 428223

Hello eveyone!

As you know the Helper applications has been closed, I'm not here for the purpose of saying that @AnimalTamer1 has made a serious mistake, but I mean they could wait a little while for those who want to be part of the Staff. I know that the applications have been open for almost 1 year and I guess those people who want to be in the staff are discouraged to help in it. I have noticed that many people who are attached to these wonderful forums are quite mature in my opinion.

I will mention those people that I see that help a lot/have an advantage to speak other languages (I do not mean that they are a "wannabe's")

@Elenahh - She speaks Bulgarian and is studying Russian. and she helps a lot people by discord and in the forums
@SnowyZaFon - He speaks Arabic
@HackersDontWin - He speaks English, Spanish, Danish, (and I think another language but I'm not sure)
@elchuii - He speaks Spanish, English and I believe he studies Turkish.
@White Diamond - I see she's very active on the forums and it is friendly.

But wait, I'm not referring to that they want to be part of the staff, but people like them need I think a little time to think about whether or not to train, obviously there are very good people. The staff is small for so many people who day after day need help. But hey, I'm just giving my opinion.

Happy new year (/◕ヮ◕)/

Last edited by a moderator:

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
The applications are temporarily closed, this is not a permanent thing. Because I started out as Admin towards the end of this year, I have yet to be able to refresh the applications, settle in fully as the staff manager, or edit the threads that may need it. Due to this the applications were closed, but do not fret, they will be open again, they just need a little refresh is all. I can understand your fear about it, but I promise you this will not be for long.

Also please understand they have been open for quite a while, which means we have tons of applications, making those that genuinely want to be staff a bit lost in the denied applications. So this allows for those that want to be staff to apply when they are re-opened and not be buried, also for those waiting to re-apply with a new cycle (as that was a previous thing suggested to people), it lets them have that chance to show they are still interested, while also allowing me to see it as well.

Thank you for your opinions, unfortunately it is not just up to the forums and also does rely on these people applying amongst other things. Either way your opinions are respected.

I know the closing was a bit sudden, but I am majorly sick and just did not find the time to write out a long thread or feel like it was really needed, but I see now how some of you could become concerned by the closure. I am aware we are a small team and trust me, I plan on changing that (as I see the need for it to grow), but it will all be up to those that apply and meet the requirements, amongst other reasons for them to be accepted as a helper (when the applications re-open). For now just keep your eyes peeled for that moment, and until then feel free to contact me if you have further questions or concerns about this. (:

D

Deleted member 428223

The applications are temporarily closed, this is not a permanent thing. Because I started out as Admin towards the end of this year, I have yet to be able to refresh the applications, settle in fully as the staff manager, or edit the threads that may need it. Due to this the applications were closed, but do not fret, they will be open again, they just need a little refresh is all. I can understand your fear about it, but I promise you this will not be for long.

Also please understand they have been open for quite a while, which means we have tons of applications, making those that genuinely want to be staff a bit lost in the denied applications. So this allows for those that want to be staff to apply when they are re-opened and not be buried, also for those waiting to re-apply with a new cycle (as that was a previous thing suggested to people), it lets them have that chance to show they are still interested, while also allowing me to see it as well.

Thank you for your opinions, unfortunately it is not just up to the forums and also does rely on these people applying amongst other things. Either way your opinions are respected.

I know the closing was a bit sudden, but I am majorly sick and just did not find the time to write out a long thread or feel like it was really needed, but I see now how some of you could become concerned by the closure. I am aware we are a small team and trust me, I plan on changing that (as I see the need for it to grow), but it will all be up to those that apply and meet the requirements, amongst other reasons for them to be accepted as a helper (when the applications re-open). For now just keep your eyes peeled for that moment, and until then feel free to contact me if you have further questions or concerns about this. :)

Ok, and thanks for reading my article it was very important for me, and I respect your opinion of closing the applications, that you recover ^^

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
@Elenahh - She speaks Bulgarian and is studying Russian. and she helps a lot people by discord and in the forums
@SnowyZaFon - He speaks Arabic
@HackersDontWin - He speaks English, Spanish, Danish, (and I think another language but I'm not sure)
@elchuii - He speaks Spanish, English and I believe he studies Turkish.
@White Diamond - I see she's very active on the forums and it is friendly.
There are a lot more criteria applicants have to fulfill other than what languages they speak or their activity.

Whereas - at least at the time the applications opened - they were mainly in need of Turkish and Arabic staff members, doesn't mean they will hire low quality applicants just because they study/speak a certain language

I have to agree for a few people you mentioned as they are overall kind and you can tell they deserve the rank, though some others you mentioned are obviously not suited for the role if you take a look at behaviour and such

"..if you take a look at behaviour and such."

I'm obviously a little childish sometimes as well, so don't really know if this was up to me to say. 'm obviously not suited for the staff role (nor do I want it)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya, here is a daily Water Reminder!:D !redeem water
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
happy birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday 🧡🧡
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom