Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Hello CubeCrafters,

Are you bored of playing the same old game, if you are take a look at this!

I came up with a cool, original game and thought you guys might like it.
So here it is,

ClockWars is a timed game, where you must fight, search and win! There could be a solo and team, but this idea is for solo only. You are placed randomly in the map, and are given a kit of your choice E.G stone sword, leather armour, ect. There are also many clocks hidden around the map, when you hit \ touched the clock it breaks and resources or items fall out if their are resources then there are villagers commonly placed around the map (unhidden), you can trade your resources with them for items. But remember, all this is on a time limit. After a certain amount of time, you, and all other remaining players, will be placed in a small tight space for a Deathmatch, fight each other to achieve victory among your opponents, and find out who really is the best at ClockWars.

That's all from me tell me what you think, be sure to vote, like and comment what you want below.
Bye for now!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
This is a sort of Ender [Halloween game] but without the jumpscares. Because in Ender you needed to search maps. But I personly think CubeCraft is good for now with the Minigames. It's not that I don't like your idea, instead I like it. But they are good for now. :)

Reactions: Injunction

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This game is quite interesting but for now I think cubecraft is not in need for more mini games.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
This is a sort of Ender [Halloween game] but without the jumpscares. Because in Ender you needed to search maps. But I personly think CubeCraft is good for now with the Minigames. It's not that I don't like your idea, instead I like it. But they are good for now. :)
Yes exactly, I found that game pretty fun! The concept of the game is well conceived as in the endermen games! :)

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I voted no because I believe the staff has to make the current minigames better befor making a new one. For example Paintball game.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Lucky islands + Set Villagers - Lucky blocks + Lucky "clocks"...
I wouldn't call this too original, but I guess it's somewhat new.
This minigame is like your typical lucky block fight, basically removing the originality of Lucky Islands. I don't think Cube should spend their time adding this, but if they do, they should add it as a mode of Lucky islands. (Without the clocks of course)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It's a nice game, I'd definitely give it a try.
But, this game is like survivalgames / luck islands, if you hit the clock, you'll gain stuff, with the stuff, you have to pvp, also I think it's not that original, in skywars and survivalgames, you have to loot chests before getting your stuff, at this game, you have to punch a clock to gain your stuff, it's something else, you gave it a twist but I don't think it's original.
About the time and trading, you have to trade with the stuff you've got out of the clocks, you walk to a villager, you trade and that's it.
Pretty simple.
Anyways, keep up suggesting since ot's always appreciated! :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Minecraft is 15 years old now.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birt Yuta. Don't give out any rings to people
AnolTongi wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend!:D 🎉✨
UncleSpect wrote on Ehlli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom