Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Why is drag clicking not allowed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zheron_Unity

Feb 6, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi! Why is drag clicking not allowed and jitter clicking is? In 1.9 PvP it just dont give An advantage. Its something in Minecraft that you need to learn. Like PvP. If you have a better pc than someone else you have an advantage too so why isnt that bannable?

I hope a respons soon.

~Zheron_Unity

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hi! Why is drag clicking not allowed and jitter clicking is? In 1.9 PvP it just dont give An advantage. Its something in Minecraft that you need to learn. Like PvP. If you have a better pc than someone else you have an advantage too so why isnt that bannable?

I hope a respons soon.

~Zheron_Unity
Drag clicking can give you too many clicks per second(20+).Sentinel counts that as an auto clicker often which results in a ban while with hitter clicking you can’t really get more than 13-14 which is pretty legitimate number.
Versions doesn’t really matter.

Reactions: Siftenly and Josher

Zheron_Unity

Feb 6, 2020
The Netherlands
Drag clicking can give you too many clicks per second(20+).Sentinel counts that as an auto clicker often which results in a ban while with hitter clicking you can’t really get more than 13-14 which is pretty legitimate number.
Versions doesn’t really matter.
Is it also bannable if I click like max. 10 cps with drag clicking?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Is it also bannable if I click like max. 10 cps with drag clicking?
It just is not allowed.You can set an auto clicker to 6 cps but it’s still auto clicker right?
Rules say it’s bannable;not use at own risk, so if you use it at any clicking speed and you get punished you won’t get unban.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Dragclicking is not allowed because it gives an unfair advantage. Also, it can reach up to 20cps+ so it can be hard to indicate if it’s an autoclicker or just dragclicking. A lot of people don’t even know what dragclicking is, meaning that it is just an unfair thing.

Reactions: Siftenly

Zheron_Unity

Feb 6, 2020
The Netherlands
It just is not allowed.You can set an auto clicker to 6 cps but it’s still auto clicker right?
Rules say it’s bannable;not use at own risk, so if you use it at any clicking speed and you get punished you won’t get unban.
Drag clicking is just something you need to practice. Like PvP and jitter clicking. So I dont see it as a advantage. So if you can pvp extremely good it is an advantage so you need to ban the good people?

Reactions: SenatorKarma

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Drag clicking is just something you need to practice. Like PvP and jitter clicking. So I dont see it as a advantage. So if you can pvp extremely good it is an advantage so you need to ban the good people?
I’m not the one which writes the rules.Im not staff member.You just have to accept the rule like it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
How are you doing today, cool member? Hope your day is good!
Is it just me, or is the MC Marketplace super laggy since 1.21 update?
I thought my stomach was making weird noises... turned out it was the frog in the lobby, I don't know what's real anymore
CrystalLegend01 wrote on karem's profile.
Hi there, welcome to the forums!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
Hey TIm
Top Bottom