Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would u like this added?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! (explain why u dont want this added)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Maybe if..... (explain what u want to u change)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The NightGhost02

Feb 26, 2017
For a graveyard in Sweden
www.cubecraft.net
Hey everyone.:)

My suggestion is that when a friend type to u using the command /fmsg (friends name) {message}. That u just need press Y and then on click on the friends name and its auto type /fmsg (the friend's name) so u just need to type a message. (Right now u need to use the command /f list and press on the friend u want to reply and then type your message. Or type its all yourself) If my suggestion sould be add it make its faster to reply and easier to respond your friend.
That was the whole suggestion. Hope u like my small suggestion and i love to see ur comments and ideas!:)

*Sry if my english isnt the best. Just in case if something isnt understandable*
*I havent seen this suggestion before but if its had link the address and i would say to a mod to lock this one;).*

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hey everyone.:)

My suggestion is that when a friend type to u using the command /fmsg (friends name) {message}. That u just need press Y and then on click on the friends name and its auto type /fmsg (the friend's name) so u just need to type a message. (Right now u need to use the command /f list and press on the friend u want to reply and then type your message. Or type its all yourself) If my suggestion sould be add it make its faster to reply and easier to respond your friend.
That was the whole suggestion. Hope u like my small suggestion and i love to see ur comments and ideas!:)

*Sry if my english isnt the best. Just in case if something isnt understandable*
*I havent seen this suggestion before but if its had link the address and i would say to a mod to lock this one;).*
well 1 you could try /fr or you can go /f list and click on their name so not the most useful addition
it is a good idea but I don't see how it is necessary

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I just type /fr. It is really quick, maybe even quicker than your idea. Try this first because I don't think this is necessary.;)
^^ CubeCraft implemented /fr [message], because otherwise you were typing /fmsg [friend's name] [message] all the time and /fr [message] is just a lot easier and faster. This suggestion is actually /fr [message], so doesn't have to be implemented as it's the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.