Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No, it is good how it is right now.

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PlayerQuint_PvP

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hi everyone, lately I have a lot of trouble with cleaners / tryharders or people who use their bow and then shoot you when you are making a bridge or that they shoot and that come at you with their sword. or they use lava when you come / when you are fighting. that is very annoying. so maybe it's a good idea against the cleaners that if you kill someone, for example, he will immediately get full lives again. and then those cleaners are gone too. maybe the bows, snowballs, eggs and bows should be removed. it is also annoying if someone has a lot of golden apples and that they continue to live in a fight. maybe the staff can do something that you can only get 1 or 2 golden apples per game. it would also be much more fun and better for everyone.

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
I can't agree with you because that's simply how the game work... the lava is a thing used in PvP in general, and you can dodge it, you can have water to stop it, and you can miss placing the lava in the first place, making you basically lose already because you took extra hits... and the ranged weapons... I mean, it's SkyWars, the main way of killing someone is making them fall from the "Sky", therefore... snowballs and bows?
That's my opinion.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello, I understand that it can be frustrating to lose a game because of a cleaner, but your "suggestion" doesn't has a lot of sense for me as the game itself is called skywars, a WAR in the sky.

All types of tactics are accepted: lava, cleaning, bow spamming, snowballs, eggs... It's true that some of them can be annoying at some point but at the end that's the game itself.

If you only want to PvP I would advise you to play PvP duels for example, or if you're a Gold+ player vote for "No throwables" in projectile options before starting the game.

But I wouldn't add a health boost after killing someone or remove all the throwables from skywars as the game would lose its magic.

Last edited:

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
Hi everyone, lately I have a lot of trouble with cleaners / tryharders or people who use their bow and then shoot you when you are making a bridge or that they shoot and that come at you with their sword. or they use lava when you come / when you are fighting. that is very annoying. so maybe it's a good idea against the cleaners that if you kill someone, for example, he will immediately get full lives again. and then those cleaners are gone too. maybe the bows, snowballs, eggs and bows should be removed. it is also annoying if someone has a lot of golden apples and that they continue to live in a fight. maybe the staff can do something that you can only get 1 or 2 golden apples per game. it would also be much more fun and better for everyone.
this is just how the game works, it would be super boring without these items.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Nah, cleaning/janitoring is a part of the game, and is an integral part of pvp.
I know that cleaning can be annoying but it is what it is.

Also removing ranged weapons makes the game less diverse in pvp ability and knockback. If you feel these items are unfair than its probably because you dont use them and see their potential. Limiting the amount of gapples you get ruins the point of getting them, the point of games like skywars or survival games is to overpower the enemy with better and more loot or better and more skill, and maybe even both, which when you limit these items can make a dent in the point of skywars.

Apr 11, 2020
Well is this bedrock or java??? If it’s bedrock, I feel like they should add like where you get a kill you regain health or something along the lines

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Well is this bedrock or java??? If it’s bedrock, I feel like they should add like where you get a kill you regain health or something along the lines
Yesss cuz then u can’t get invaded after you kill someone and someone else gets an easy kill

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Like many pointed out, while being annoying at times, it is just a valid strategy. You can always look before going into a fight if there are people nearby that can possibly clean you. I know this isn't always the option since sometimes people attack you instead of you them, but that's just the way it is.

You can get health pots after getting a kill. But instead of the pot, I would do that it gets emediatly added to ur healt bar.

This is the only sensible suggestion to somewhat improve this. I don't think it will be a massive gamechanger, but I don't see a problem with this. However, it is annoying to let the ability go to waste when you are full health.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I agree! Lets just put all players in a cage without void an make them 1v1 each other. No shield no bow no lava. Make the room 2 blocks tall to stop the jumper No0bs. Perfect skywars!!

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Here some ideas & advices which can help you :D
- You can take the health potion kit to heal after the fight.
- I think if they added a chance of getting 3 seconds strength after each fight, it will be a got idea.
- If you think that tryharders & cleaners are annoying, try to play like them!
- If you are really a good fast bridger, no one will catch you with the bow until you reach your destination.
- There is a kit with contains a lava bucket, a flint & steel and a fire resistance potion. You can play with it to face those who play with lava.
- I think if they added a kit called Gaper which gives you 2 gaps at the beginning of the game, it will be a got idea. (But it can't be used in Basic mode
)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
:heart:
Thjis wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratts!
Thjis wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratts Front :))
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you was fun working with you my friend!:D
Basketman wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats for a second run!
Top Bottom