Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
Hi.

This topic's title might sound a little bad, but it's the truth.
I'm a person who reports a lot of hackers, but sometimes, they get banned by sentinel even before I upload the videos.
Another times, They got banned after i have uploaded the video to the reports section, and that's what I'm gonna talk about today.

When I report players and they get banned by sentinel before a mod see my report and perm-bans him, and I look to the report status, the message is always something like:

"Thanks for taking the time to report a player, but your report was unsuccessful
because he has already been banned by our anti-hack sentinel"
So 30 days after he gets banned by sentinel, the player can go back to cubecraft and hack again, so u reported him for nothing at all.

What I'm suggesting is to perm-ban the players who got banned by sentinel, if someone had already recorded and reported them on the forums, so they won't hack in this server again. There are also some people who get alts and continue hacking on the alts - I've seen that a few times -.
As a person who interrupts his game to report hackers and other people who deserves a ban, I hope a mod takes this suggestion and try to purpose it to some admins or whatever what is required to change the banning system.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Best regards, zKiretsu (ig name)

D

Deleted member 352903

Sentinel bans hackers for a week. If they hack again, they get banned for month. If they keep hacking they get perm banned
Same with your reports. When you report soemone for hacking, they will get banned for 1 week, if they hack again, for one month; and if they keep hacking, they will get perm banned

^Edit. I was wrong
There are also some people who get alts and continue hacking on the alts - I've seen that a few times -.
We can't do nothing about this
The current banning system is ok
I disagree with this

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sentinel bans hackers for a week. If they hack again, they get banned for month. If they keep hacking they get perm banned
Same with your reports. When you report soemone for hacking, they will get banned for 1 week, if they hack again, for one month; and if they keep hacking, they will get perm banned
Wrong if you're caught hacking by a moderator or through a report you'll get one month and then perm.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
According to your suggestion -- players who have been banned by Sentinel will be banned for the following punishment track (also current punishment track): 7 day ban → 30 day ban → permanent ban.
However, when a player reports a rulebreaker without knowing the rulebreaker has already been banned by Sentinel, the punishment track will be: permanent. It is kinda unfair as everyone deserves a second chance, even someone who breaks the rules.

I do not think you are using illegal modifications yourself but imagine you hacked, and you got banned by the way you described in your suggestion, how would you like it if you could never play again? :)

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom