Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I decided to make a thread showing a video of old Tower Defence. If you didn't play Tower Defence before the early 2017 update, then the game will probably look like Tower Defence from another dimension. There's no audio, but there was a discord call going on at the time. This was a video of casual, yet meta game-play. There's exp drying and optimal tower placement on defense, along with making use of the fact that you could regenerate cave spiders' health enough to pass mage towers on offense. The meta's changed, so the tactics used may be out-of-date.

P.S. I've heard that another one of Cubecraft's games was removed. While I don't expect to see Tower Defence go away anytime soon, there's always a chance that it's next. The video above was made sometime around a year ago.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I can kind of remember the classic/old Tower Defence version. Shortly after I discovered TD the colossal update came out though. It's actually a pretty nice update if it wasn't for all those bugs that are left unfixed, but I'm certainly not the first who thinks like that.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Old tactic
Archer (front) + artillery (back) = OP
Yeah i have good memories on the very old update

Well we need to accept the changes that happened recently.
I like how the potion delay is short.

We need an "old tower defense of cubecraft remade" Minecraft server so old players could play on that server.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom