• Total voters

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! 👋

diverse the clans in the CubeCraft for a long time, furthermore there a lot of people who certainly like the different clans, some of the clans are for Skywars, Eggwars and some of them are toward to FFA, PvP, Most of the players do not comprehend how to enter clans due to CubeCraft has a complicated system for the clans also CubeCraft do not give the clans a chance/support to grow the community, I would love to suggest to add a clan system to the server! ⚡

What is the clan system? 🤔
The clan system after taking a long time to see a lot of opinions from clans ownerships, I've determined to remake this suggestion, so basically, the clan system supports the clans to add a feature to the clan.

What do you mean by clans feature? 😊
The feature is to add special stuff to the clans for examples, add a clan name in the scoreboard, add a feature to make the clan communicate with each other, and add a list of clans that are available so the owners/moderators of that clan will receive a request from the people that they interested to join their clans

Simple Explanation regard some of the points ✌
Firstly, the people who say the clans suggest supporting toxicity, I would say that the clans do not support any kind of toxicity or hatred as I saw in their requirements.
Toxicity is part of someone. Some people do not like toxic people while they are toxic, moreover, they get involved in topics that are not their problems.
So I would say that the clans are not the reason the servant is poisonous.

What CubeCraft should add for the clans? 🎈

1. Clan chat considers as same Staff-chat & Party chat.
2. Add a scoreboard a clan name
3. Add a clans list
4. a list of clan members
5. Add /CDiscord to check the clan discord.
6. add a request to enter the clan
7. add a private chat to the leaders to CubeCraft official Discord Server
8. Add a promotion of members
9. Kick members from the clans.

You can find example commands below here!

/clanchat or /cc considers to key to enter the clan chat.
/cpromote clan moderator to moderate the clan system
/kick to kick any member from the clan
/leave
/list
/CDiscord to check out their discord server
/clanrequest _Elite/Zyn Discord Username

How do the leaders check out the request?👀
/requests will make the leader able to see a chest with the head of members when the owner click on their names they'll able to see their names ranks, level, discord name.

The people who dislike the suggestion, please provide us with the reason why you don't. ✌
Thanks for reading my suggestion & have a delightful day! 🙌

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I disagree

Mostly because I don’t see much use of if?

And there is other ways to make clans for cubecraft.

But some clans (at least in the bedrock community) are fairly toxic. By going out and harassing people, DDossing and sometimes Doxing. This is not all of them but some if the worst ones get to this point.

I’ve seen some of these discord based clans go out and ping everyone saying stuff like “GO DISLIKE THIS VIDEO *youtube link here*” to dislike bomb/spam the channel.

I think having something like
[Eggwars Master] |XVL| - ClanMember1: You are bad
[Eggwars Master] |XVL| - ClanMember2: lol nice, trash
[Egg Scrambler] |XVL| - ClanMember3: LMAOOOO GG EASY

Would be kind of terrifying to some new players and kind of unwanted

AGAIN I’m not saying everyone as like this but how much more toxic players have been joining the server I would see it happening a lot more

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree

But some clans (at least in the bedrock community) are fairly toxic. By going out and harassing people, DDossing and sometimes Doxing. This is not all of them but some if the worst ones get to this point.

I’ve seen some of these discord based clans go out and ping everyone saying stuff like “GO DISLIKE THIS VIDEO *youtube link here*” to dislike bomb/spam the channel.

AGAIN I’m not saying everyone as like this but how much more toxic players have been joining the server I would see it happening a lot more
I have a question is that bedrock? I am confused

D

Deleted member 513641

I disagree

I'm sorry. But in my opinion there is no reason to disagree for such a cool idea like that. I liked it

Reactions: Am4er
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom