Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KubyYT

Jun 27, 2017
Good morning, I am KubyYT, I have been playing in your server for 5 years, I have seen the server grow, a group of friends who have thought that it is better to create clans in Skywars, in 1.8, that is, that they could create factions or Clans for a little more competitiveness and people would come more on the server, Skywars between factions and things, I hope you like the idea, this would help you to return the people who left
Thank you so much!
KubyYT: D

Adding factions would be a huge update. This would probably take some time. But I don't think they are going to add it for a while because cubecraft is not really a faction type server. And why only 1.8? Don't you wan't it to be added to 1.9+? Clans sound pretty good tho. I have seen multiple threads about this. It would be nice if it was added in the future.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Adding factions would be a huge update. This would probably take some time. But I don't think they are going to add it for a while because cubecraft is not really a faction type server. And why only 1.8? Don't you wan't it to be added to 1.9+? Clans sound pretty good tho. I have seen multiple threads about this. It would be nice if it was added in the future.
Cube used to have factions. And according to them, they're 'working on it'.

I think you will have to explain more cause i dont understand it about factions and clans.
A clan/squad is just a group of people with usually a similar skin or username. There are already clans/squads in cubecraft but they are not from cubecraft themself, they are created by the players. Clan members play with each other and form party's. Every clan tries to collect as much members as possible. If cubecraft added squads/clans there would be a way more possibilities. Examples of squad/clans are the time 4 suad or the playzfor squad. A faction type of server is a economic server. It usually has a wilderness ( similar to a singelplayer survival world ). You try to find ores and make bases under the ground. You can also try to find other peoples bases and raid them. You can treat in all the stuff you collected for other useful items. You can use these items to survival easier or use it for other games like pvp. This is just an exaple of a faction server, there are many more possibilities.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Nice

Was it small or was it a pretty big faction like in most faction servers?
Cubecraft became famous because of its Skyblock and Factions. . . Well, Freebuild in general.
I'm not completely sure but I can say that about 150 people played on it. I honestly never saw both gamodes empty. Not even right before going into maintenance.

After that minigames such as Skywars and Quakecraft also helped Cubecraft grow even further.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
A clan/squad is just a group of people with usually a similar skin or username. There are already clans/squads in cubecraft but they are not from cubecraft themself, they are created by the players. Clan members play with each other and form party's. Every clan tries to collect as much members as possible. If cubecraft added squads/clans there would be a way more possibilities. Examples of squad/clans are the time 4 suad or the playzfor squad. A faction type of server is a economic server. It usually has a wilderness ( similar to a singelplayer survival world ). You try to find ores and make bases under the ground. You can also try to find other peoples bases and raid them. You can treat in all the stuff you collected for other useful items. You can use these items to survival easier or use it for other games like pvp. This is just an exaple of a faction server, there are many more possibilities.
Thnx for explaining! I appreciate that!!

Reactions: CubeTale

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
How do you mean "founded"
998ca486f1d1c63710bd064332e3049e.png

A

A pigeon

Cubecraft back in the days with Skyblock and factions was the best. I'm sure they'll earn tons more player, money as well just by re-adding the previous servers.
No they wont . That was a long time ago , probably when minecraft was in its prime . Theyll get quite a few players but not as many as you think

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Good morning, I am KubyYT, I have been playing in your server for 5 years, I have seen the server grow, a group of friends who hForumsave thought that it is better to create clans in Skywars, in 1.8, that is, that they could create factions or Clans for a little more competitiveness and people would come more on the server, Skywars between factions and things, I hope you like the idea, this would help you to return the people who left
Thank you so much!
KubyYT: D
The idea is good but as an event it wolud be better, or a party fight like a party vs other party with the same members anyway its a good idea as an event better

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom