Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
So I almost always circle strafe. I side strafe in small areas and straight line if my enemy is low. But to circle strafe the best tip is improve your aim. And this is how.

1. Get OSU it has helped me and many others to improve their aim in minecraft and almost any other gane.
2. Play some duels with friends and keep practicing. As they say practice makes perfect.
3. DON'T always circle strafe the same side. Switch it up a little it will throw the enemy off guard.
4. If you don't have any friends on at the moment or don't have any friends like people have and it's sad and i don't- You can use mobs in singleplayer!

Good luck and hope you improve!

Last edited:

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
What is OSU, and how did it help?
OSU is a fun game people enjoy for the fun, some play it to improve their aim as I stated. Wikipedia link
So basically there are small/ig dots on your screen which you press on the beat of the music. There are also othere gamemodes including custom ones by the community. You can find fun songs on their wesite and download the beatmaps from other players. Gameplay This is a hard map but there are easy ones for beginners too! Good luck

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
When you start a combo click w 2 times and when you have hit your opponent just hit 2 times w + a or d and then hit and repeat.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I'll be on the server in an hour or so, would anyone like to do some duels to help me practice? Username - MX11Annihilated - same as my forum account here. If yes, just tell me here, along with you MC username, and i can shoot you a party invite.

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
That's a good fighting tactic indeed. once you have mastered it, you can pvp much better in small & large spaces. Before you start this it is important that you can do the shuffle pvp well as that is about the same, but you do not turn around the player but you go from left to right

D

Deleted member 529794

The strafe is a good way to start learning combos. Aim can be a trouble [well at least i know i'm bad at aim!] so i would try to practice a bit like what Jakudio said! maybe try on duels, to do this move i think you have to press CTRL and D and W!!

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Circle strafing is majorly ineffective against an experienced pvper, i would suggest a more defensive playstyle where you S-tap rather than W-tap.
Circle strafing works. I use it all the time. Experienced or not. Imo you just try to create drame 24/7. Teaching a player is not saying just s-tap. s-tapping is really hard and for new players not the play style they should focus on immediately. They should first learn strafing or circle strafing, w-tapping or just improve their aim.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Circle strafing works. I use it all the time. Experienced or not. Imo you just try to create drame 24/7. Teaching a player is not saying just s-tap. s-tapping is really hard and for new players not the play style they should focus on immediately. They should first learn strafing or circle strafing, w-tapping or just improve their aim.
S tapping is significantly easier to learn than a w tap. As is a “tommy shuffle”. I wouldn’t suggest practicing aim until you have practiced correctly timing a hit, learn how to use all hit types effectively. If someone is running sweep hit as it gives the least kb, a “pick” hit is useless and then a sprint hit for kb and general use. I would also recommend going into ffa for a few hours each day and not caring about your stats, just fight over and over.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom