Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

potato juice

Feb 14, 2016
belgium
Multiple Choices when reporting
I would like to be able to choose multiple offences when I report.

Why?
- I just recorded a video, of a Hacker and Teamers in SOLO Skywars. But I would like to report all of them in a single video, if I would be able to choose multiple offences I'd choose: Teaming (For the teamers) and Hacking (Anti-KB) (for the hacker).

Another idea:
- Being able to report more people at once, without needing to add the Teaming offence.

Reasons:
- Reporting multiple hackers, that came from the same game.
- If the reported people were talking in bad language together (, to each other or together against another person), It would be easier to report.

Pros and Cons
- Able to report more people at once. - BUT, the admins who check the report have to check more.

- Faster report making. - Slower report responds.

Probably this Idea will be denied, but maybe it won't :)

I understand that this might be a little bit faster but it isn't that hard to make two reports instead of one. I don't think it is that necessary. Also this could be a little bit unfair because someone who always reports the different players in one report would get less reports handeled than someone who always reports those players in different reports. Not that big of a deal but I don't really feel like it's THAT usefull.

Last edited:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Both the ideas will slow down the reporting process sufficiently -- having to watch the video multiple times for one rule-breaker. What if there is a team as well as a cheater, but the supposed cheater wasn't using any illegal clients? That means we'd accept the report, but then add extra information about why the player wasn't banned for illegal clients. It makes the process so much longer than it should be.

Same with the second idea, imagine that there are 5 cheaters in the report, but only 3 have sufficient evidence -- we'd have to add a lot more extra information which could be avoided simply by creating separate reports.

Sorry, but I am against this idea. -1

Svenyboy17

Jul 16, 2017
Netherlands
www.twitch.tv
I do not think that the system is currently supporting multiple bans at once because it works like a ticket based system. 1 report for 1 offence. It would indeed temper with the ratio of being able to ban separately like @Younisco said. Would they just deny the whole report if 1 of the reported persons is lacking sufficient evidence? or let the report be dealt with separately... I makes things that are nicely categorized now, messy again. Therefor I do not like the idea.

EDIT: You can just reuse the video that you make and use it for different reports. Just keep it on ur clipboard. and make sure to point out the correct time in the video though!

What I would like to add to your post though is that teamers that would receive a consecutive ban for teaming should get a bigger penalty for repeating their bad behavior. like make it 24h/2d/5d/14d/1month/perm

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Honestly just make two reports. A teaming report and a hacking report, which would probably have taken you less time then typing out this post.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom