Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I really loved @Marieke2001 's competitive parkour suggestion, I would love to see it added!

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Whether a port from java to bedrock, or a copy of a hypixel game. Choose ANY game you would love for cubecraft to add and explain why. Please state if it’s a permernant game or an ltm. I’d honestly love to see a tnt run or tnt tag ltm. I dunno why they don’t do that.
The Bridge 1v1
why ?
when u have ""bad/useless"" teammates who just mine iron and died in the void 2s later, ur litterally alone vs 5 others players, it's annoying so i'd like to see The Bridge 1v1 on cubecraft one day.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
The Bridge 1v1
why ?
when u have ""bad/useless"" teammates who just mine iron and died in the void 2s later, ur litterally alone vs 5 others players, it's annoying so i'd like to see The Bridge 1v1 on cubecraft one day.
Bridges 1v1 is the last thing Cubecraft would ever add.

• Sad
Reactions: Herbubulle

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
I really want to play QuakeCraft again. This game brings back so many good memories 💜

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Whether a port from java to bedrock, or a copy of a hypixel game. Choose ANY game you would love for cubecraft to add and explain why. Please state if it’s a permernant game or an ltm. I’d honestly love to see a tnt run or tnt tag ltm. I dunno why they don’t do that.
Turf Wars from Mineplex!.

It was lots of fun to play, and it also helped with boy aiming, while there were other kits to use if you didn't felt like bow spamming, so there were various game styles.

Reactions: Click Greatness
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom