Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this map be add in skywars ?

• Total voters

Esmal211

Mar 23, 2014
On Mars
Hey ! I've made a map for skywar, please tell me what you think of it, and I really hope it will be accept

Esmal211

Mar 23, 2014
On Mars
Here are the screenshots of this map:
2014-03-25_120456_zps530c3ee5.png.html
2014-03-25_120417_zps76eb7e98.png.html
2014-03-25_120456_zps530c3ee5.png.html

Klondike

Jan 20, 2014
Crazy Land
Needs more detail, but it's a cool concept :) Also, what is the line of wood planks for ?
They are like apples or something on a stick. You know how you skewer something, and you dip it in chocolate?

But anyways, this map is very amazing, but it is a lot like "Candy". It's very good, though; I like it.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
They are like apples or something on a stick. You know how you skewer something, and you dip it in chocolate?

But anyways, this map is very amazing, but it is a lot like "Candy". It's very good, though; I like it.

Oh I see, but @Esmal211 maybe try using fences instead of sticks? It would probably be a bit more recognizable. With the planks it's confusing for people to decipher what they are. Getting rid of the sticks altogether could be a good choice too.

Klondike

Jan 20, 2014
Crazy Land
Oh I see, but @Esmal211 maybe try using fences instead of sticks? It would probably be a bit more recognizable. With the planks it's confusing for people to decipher what they are. Getting rid of the sticks altogether could be a good choice too.
Maybe.. I want to see it with the fence, and without. It would look better with fences if she still wants that idea, as fence defines sticks more properly in terms of physical appearance. I do find the idea of having it without sticks quite a good design. :)

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Maybe.. I want to see it with the fence, and without. It would look better with fences if she still wants that idea, as fence defines sticks more properly in terms of physical appearance. I do find the idea of having it without sticks quite a good design. :)

Agreed, the whole stick concept is a little confusing, I say no sticks.

Formelet

Dec 27, 2013
Denmark
www.kirithia.com
It seems like a lot of random placed blocks, with no purpose. I can tell it's supposed to look like some sorta brown liquid, but I don't quite see the chocolate bit. Try messing around with it, and maybe work out, how to express the chocolate part a bit more obvious. Cool concept, try making a way around the confusion. Maybe a little detail too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom