Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I like the theme but... neh

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Bbipo

Jan 18, 2017
On my chair
Hey there!
I really like the BlockWars gamemode so i wanted to make a map for the server.

It´s inspired in the game from de 80´s "Chip´s Challenge" with a few changes.

dy5acb
http://prnt.sc/dy5acb

I like the idea of a "closed map" and sort of maze map.

The spawns are near the respective flag/core.

To get to the other team flag/core you can go through the big center zone with a big hole in the center (if you fall you fell in the spider web and die slowly >:D), you also can go through one of the two possible ways in the sides of the map, one is a speed-running surface with a big jump at the end (this has acces to the center zone), the other is a slow-running surface with a small jump at the end.

There are also towers for the archers (surrounded by water) to help in the center zone combat, but they are highly visible so they cannot hide there.

the map has also a secret (difficult to see and to get inside it) tunnel or tunnels for who gets the flag to capture easily it with out going through the center zone or the slow-running surface.

There tunnels are below the map and u cannot see them fron anywhere. They are also kind of thricky to travel through.

Possible names:

-Chip´s Challenge
-Concrete
-Maze

You can also suggest more names!!

Here is a video showing the map in detail:

PD: Sorry for my bad english, I tried my best.
PD2: I know there are some details to be perfected, but this is basicly the entire map.

Last edited:

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I think the map lacks a bit of detail. I like the idea of the maze tho.
But you didn't think of something.
If a player votes for double blocks the whole map would be filled with blocks. It isn't a big map and that's why.
Also, it would be too easy to capture the flag once you made a hole in their defence. You could easily capture 5-8 flags per game.
But overall your idea is good.
Keep on making maps! ;)

Reactions: Bbipo

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It doesn't have much details i kinda like the idea of a big Maze. Also not big enough you could easy get destroyed by the other team

Bbipo

Jan 18, 2017
On my chair
I think the map lacks a bit of detail. I like the idea of the maze tho.
But you didn't think of something.
If a player votes for double blocks the whole map would be filled with blocks. It isn't a big map and that's why.
Also, it would be too easy to capture the flag once you made a hole in their defence. You could easily capture 5-8 flags per game.
But overall your idea is good.
Keep on making maps! ;)

So maybe make it bigger, and add more spaces, jumps etc?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hey there!

dy5acb

To get to the other team flag/core you can go through the big center zone with a big hole in the center (if you fall you fell in the spider web and die slowly >:D), you also can go through one of the two possible ways in the sides of the map, one is a speed-running surface with a big jump at the end (this has acces to the center zone), the other is a slow-running surface with a small jump at the end.

There are also towers for the archers (surrounded by water) to help in the center zone combat, but they are highly visible so they cannot hide there.

the map has also a secret (difficult to see and to get inside it) tunnel or tunnels for who gets the flag to capture easily it with out going through the center zone or the slow-running surface.

There tunnels are below the map and u cannot see them fron anywhere. They are also kind of thricky to travel through.

Possible names:

-Chip´s Challenge
-Concrete
-Maze

PD2: I know there are some details to be perfected, but this is basicly the entire map.
this is a good map but it is also pretty small for blockwars

also this doesn't look like a blockwars map
in fact this looks like a control point map you made @Archee

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I like the idea of this map and would play it but it needs a bit more detail and it needs to be a bit bigger!

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey there!

dy5acb

Possible names:

-Chip´s Challenge
-Concrete
-Maze

I think it is a great map, but it needs to be a lot bigger. Maybe expand a little on the maze idea? and possibly add a hole in the middle.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom