Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
I was just thinking about what I used to do on normal days when I was younger and it just gave me that 'Omg" feeling. Sooo.. I thought let's share our childhood memories in just one simple thread. Feel free to share yours!

9jxHVJ.jpg
1pcs-font-b-Beyblade-b-font-font-b-Metal-b-font-font-b-Fusion-b-font.jpg
I was so satisfied with beyblades huiewds

L

Lepzi

All I did as kid was play football/soccer outside everyday till the age of 10 didn't know what youtube was or anything football was my life.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
You forgot Powerpuff Girls, Cow & Chicken, I Am Weasel, Looney Tunes and especially Road Runner haha. Gold.

And what about Tamagotchi's, Pokémon cards and Flippo's? Good times haha. Ok grandpa is done rambling folks.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
It might be a bit obvious what my childhood memories msltly consist of :P I used to love watching reruns of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers on my VCR (ancient video player :P) The orignal Power Rangers movie used to be my favorite and I probably watched it once a month at least xD other than that I used to love:
The OG Pokemon >.>
as well as Batman: The Animated Series and Teen Titans :3

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I was just thinking about what I used to do on normal days when I was younger and it just gave me that 'Omg" feeling. Sooo.. I thought let's share our childhood memories in just one simple thread. Feel free to share yours!

View attachment 134279
View attachment 134278
Beyblade = Life back then. Still play it every once and a while with friends :P

Also here:

thM57M7SNC.jpg imagination-Movers-imagination-movers-11162186-1280-1024[1].jpg
I actually saw the Imagination Movers in concert when I was like 6 or something.
It was AWESOME! (Well at the time)

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait

View attachment 134279
View attachment 134278
When I was young, all I do is:
•Sleep.
•Eat.
•Eat.
•Sleep.

Thank you. :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom