Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
My new skywars update idea is Chest Refill.
The chests need to refill in 5 minutes and they need
To add Sudden Death.

Reactions: ChrisCDLS

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
The refill is a good idea. That they should really add. But I also think chests on mid should be something better then on your island. That my opinion.

Reactions: Demosiz

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
YES! Skywars games, especially on big maps, can go on for way too long, and I think that chest refills are needed, and maybe with a guaranteed pearl in each chest to speed up the game. While on the topic of chests, however, I also think that CubeCraft needs to do a major overhaul on chests. Maybe like a guaranteed weapon on each island, and there needs to be better chest items in the center of the map.

Reactions: Demosiz

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Like chest refill is a good idea but it will make the people motivate to camp on their island, like, if they have bad armour, they will probably camp on their island to get better stuff when there is a chest refill. + The loot in the chest refill should in my opinion be better than the loot you get when the game starts. Same for the loot in mid. About the Sudden Death. Good idea, but I don't think it's really necessary as we played since noe without a sudden death too and I never a game with someone camping badly and I couldn't reach them.

Anyways, I support the chest refill idea as I stated above. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom