Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Instead of a regular chest refill, give every player a personal chest after 7 minutes.

• Yay

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Helloo!
So this is my first suggestion ever, feel free to give your opinions.

As you may know, a huge Skywars update is coming, with hopefully awesome new features.
In my opinion, the chest refill is something that has been requested quite often - the opinions diverge once you talk about having a chest refill or not.
Such things as; it can cause players to camp on their island more often and take less risks just to wait on the chest refill - which wouldn't be enjoyable for the gameplay.
On the other side, it can give you a chance in the game, if you're outgeared. Sometimes you aren't the lucky one so getting useful items from the refill will end the game faster after you've got geared up.
It's needed in bigger maps like Team Skywars Trees, some games can take way too long, and due to that, chest refills are needed. Just to speed up the game with for example an enderpearl

I agree with both of the views. We don't want campers in the game, but we also want more items to gear up so it becomes a fair fight.

Just to twist the idea of a regular chest refill I would love to see that every player gets his own personal chest after 7 minutes.
So instead of a refill of all the chests on the entire map, each player alive will automatically get a personal chest. You can place it and open it up. With hopefully useful items.
What causes less campers on islands because the chests on the island won't get refilled. And players will still get new items but only in 1 chest.
Due to this; each player still has to have the luck to get great items in their personal chest, given after 7 minutes.

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Has already been proposed. But I find that a super good idea! That can be useful if you have not so good stuff and there comes a refill there is still chance that you get good stuff from the refill! Good idea!

Reactions: XiiKa

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
I don't really like this idea because it will increase the % of campers and that is not cool haha :D

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Helloo!
So this is my first suggestion ever, feel free to give your opinions.

As you may know, a huge Skywars update is coming, with hopefully awesome new features.
In my opinion, the chest refill is something that has been requested quite often. And the opinions diverge once you talk about having a chest refill or not.
Such things as; it can cause players to camp on their island more often and take less risks just to wait on the chest refill.
That wouldn't be positive for the game.
Or on the other side; it can give you a chance in the game, if you're out geared. Sometimes you ain't the lucky one so getting useful items from the refill will end the game faster after you've got geared up.
It's needed in bigger maps like Team Skywars Trees, some games can take way too long, and due to that, chest refills are needed. Just to speed up the game with e.g. an enderpearl

I agree with both of the views. We don't want campers in the game, but we also want more items to gear up so it becomes a fair fight.

Just to twist the idea of a regular chest refill I would love to see that every player gets his own personal chest after 7 minutes.
So instead of a refill of all the chests on the entire map, each player alive will automatically get a personal chest. You can place it and open it up. With hopefully useful items.
What causes less campers on islands because the chests on the island won't get refilled. And players will still get new items but only in 1 chest.
Due to this; each player still has to have the luck to get great items in their personal chest, given after 7 minutes.

♡ XiiKa
Has already been proposed. But I find that a super good idea! That can be useful if you have not so good stuff and there comes a refill there is still chance that you get good stuff from the refill! Good idea!

This has been suggested many times in the past, a next skywars update is coming up and I can tell you it will be a huge one! The kits, chest balancing, maps, etc. everything will be changed so... I think a chest refill will be a part of this. Can't wait ... https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-next-skywars-update.191642/

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I don't really like this idea because it will increase the % of campers and that is not cool haha :D

I explained why it should reduce campers, due to the personal chest there is no use to camp on islands, the chests on the island won't get a refill. Thats why ive come up with this suggestion

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Yes! Please, I want chest refill... WITH ENDERPEARLS! Enderpearls, I love enderpearls so much!!
I like this idea, +1!

Reactions: XiiKa
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom