Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TitusCool

Jul 17, 2021
Cheetah Wardrobe Set Improvement 🐆

Hey everyone, I was doing the relic hunting thing in the lobby and realised that walking and searching from location to location was taking me a bit to long. Because of that I started to find ways to improve my relic hunting Speed. During the relic hunting its not allowed to fly or use gadgets. I searched through my warderobe items for any set bonuses and there I came across the Cheetah 🐆 set.
Cheetah set Cubecraft.png

As you can see the Cheetah Wardrobe set bonus only gives you Speed I, which in my oppinion is a little low. There is a tiny difference between vanilla Speed and Speed I, but not worthy enough for me to equip the kit.

Thats why I am suggesting to change the kit bonus from Speed I -> Speed II
In this table you can see the difference between vanilla Speed, Speed I & Speed II. Source: https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Transportation
1658312998909.png

I don't think it is a crazy improvement since the bunny wardrobe set also has a bonus of Jump boost II instead of Jump boost I.
Both Rare in Rarity btw (:
Bunny cubecraft set.png

"Vanilla Jump boost = 1 ¼ blocks, Jum boost I = 1 15⁄16 Jump boost II = 2 ½" high

Let me know what you think of it and leave a :agree: if you want this to be added and leave a :disagree: if you don't want this to be added.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Cheetah Wardrobe Set Improvement 🐆

Hey everyone, I was doing the relic hunting thing in the lobby and realised that walking and searching from location to location was taking me a bit to long. Because of that I started to find ways to improve my relic hunting Speed. During the relic hunting its not allowed to fly or use gadgets. I searched through my warderobe items for any set bonuses and there I came across the Cheetah 🐆 set.

As you can see the Cheetah Wardrobe set bonus only gives you Speed I, which in my oppinion is a little low. There is a tiny difference between vanilla Speed and Speed I, but not worthy enough for me to equip the kit.

Thats why I am suggesting to change the kit bonus from Speed I -> Speed II
In this table you can see the difference between vanilla Speed, Speed I & Speed II. Source: https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Transportation
View attachment 212929

I don't think it is a crazy improvement since the bunny wardrobe set also has a bonus of Jump boost II instead of Jump boost I.
Both Rare in Rarity btw (:
View attachment 212931

"Vanilla Jump boost = 1 ¼ blocks, Jum boost I = 1 15⁄16 Jump boost II = 2 ½" high

Let me know what you think of it and leave a :agree: if you want this to be added and leave a :disagree: if you don't want this to be added.
It's always nice to be able to move faster in the lobby, it's an agree from me.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom