Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HolySmokes

Sep 20, 2017
Anywhere you want me to be
So even though this thread is probably gonna get taken down cause it doesn't really have a point I feel like I need to say Thank you.

I had taken a break from playing Eggwars for about a month when I finally came back for 1 day to play with my younger cousin. They were probably the best games I've ever played and my cousin kept saying how good I was at pvp. So the real shit part of this story is that my cousin died literally 2 days after that and some of his last god damn words were "how are you so good" and I responded "I'm not, everyone else is just letting me win"

So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone in that game that made my final moments with my cousin so enjoyable and although it may not be appropriate for me to post this I just feel like since my cousins final words to me were said over a game of Minecraft that I had to thank the server and the people in it for making the last memory I made with him so happy.

Thank you. This has been my evening. And god bless

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
So even though this thread is probably gonna get taken down cause it doesn't really have a point I feel like I need to say Thank you.

I had taken a break from playing Eggwars for about a month when I finally came back for 1 day to play with my younger cousin. They were probably the best games I've ever played and my cousin kept saying how good I was at pvp. So the real shit part of this story is that my cousin died literally 2 days after that and some of his last god damn words were "how are you so good" and I responded "I'm not, everyone else is just letting me win"

So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone in that game that made my final moments with my cousin so enjoyable and although it may not be appropriate for me to post this I just feel like since my cousins final words to me were said over a game of Minecraft that I had to thank the server and the people in it for making the last memory I made with him so happy.

Thank you. This has been my evening. And god bless
My condolences for your loss.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Don't worry too much about it not being appropriate for forums, sometimes some of those things are important to tell others about. Sad to hear, but it's good that you and your cousin had some lovely last moments. <3

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom