Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Cant lie the title doesn't really explain this thread well, but hear me out.

On the Microsoft website, you can check how many times you have been reported etc, it doesnt tell you who reported you or proof of the report it just says how many times you have been reported.

It must be tracked somewhere how many times a player gets reported to see a suspicious theme. You're allowed to see the clip when you get banned and need to appeal so I wish we could see how many times you have been hackusated etc.

It would be cool to see how many times the "big players" have been accused of cheating.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't think this is possible. When someone gets punished it automatically shows up on the appeals site including the evidence, so the players can appeal their punishment. This is a system which is made to work this way. A new system has to be developed to add the feature you're suggesting, which takes time and effort for the developers. It has no good use apart from it being a fun little statistic, so they could better spend this time on other things.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
This isnt really necessary. I mean, it’s fun for some players, but kind of much work for the devs...

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i dont see how this is important compared to updates like fixing bugs and trying to work with feedback. and why is it important to see how many big players got reported? a lot of people get false reports for whatever reason because people cant accept losing a game, so what makes them special?

Reactions: matcha
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom