Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

meower808

Feb 3, 2017
As you may or may not know, Assassination is free for all PvP game. I haven’t played this game much, but a while ago when was playing it I encountered more than 6 hackers. Now, I would love to report all of them, but obtaining proof is nearly impossible. You can’t get near them without being dead before you know what's happening.

Here's why this is in the Suggestions section of the forums. Staff should be checking this game. I’m not saying that the staff always have to be around, and I’m not saying they have to be there for long periods of time either. I’m just saying that at least a few times a day, someone with authority should come around and put the place in check. Personally, I thought the hackers were completely destroying the experience within the game, and I didn’t want to be playing with so many hackers around.

Please help get this game in check. Feel free to post ideas and comments in the section below.

Thank you for your time.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
A great way to help out is to actually report them. The mods cannot do everything you know. Its just easier to have a recording system keybindef and ready. I use Bandicam, but there are others. Who knows? Maybe you can ban a couple of rule breakers?

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
I mean, you are expecting staff to do everything. And to be on when theres a hacker, but you can do stuff aswell. Have you heard of reporting? Really cool and helpful thing to do, you need to report the player, not wait for a staff to come to each game.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I mean, you are expecting staff to do everything. And to be on when theres a hacker, but you can do stuff aswell. Have you heard of reporting? Really cool and helpful thing to do, you need to report the player, not wait for a staff to come to each game.
She knows what reporting is though, the only thing stopping her is the fact that shes is getting killed way too fast.

Reactions: meower808
L

Lepzi

I just try to record them and report and there are staff members that are on assassination they just can't always be there when you want them to be.

Reactions: Yamin

meower808

Feb 3, 2017
She knows what reporting is though, the only thing stopping her is the fact that shes is getting killed way too fast.

Thank you for taking notice of that. A lot of people tell me to 'simply' report the hackers, but 1. There are many of them 2. Hacks like regen, and criticals aren’t always obvious through videos and screen shots 3. I am usually killed before I can get much evidence

I will try to get screen shots and maybe a video next time I encounter hackers.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Well you can start recording before, since the max is 5 minutes not 10 seconds

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
@meower808 I wasnt directing it at you. I was just joking around with ISeeThroughYou because he said "why can't people stick to reporting". My response wasn't meant to sound mean, and I had put the little derpy face at the end to try to show I was joking. :)

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Staff members do check assassins once in a while. Of course it's possible that you're the unlucky one who never sees them.

As mentioned above, try recording from a save distance. You can let others die for good evidence as well :x

Last but not least, a new anti cheat is in the works. This should reduce the amount of hackers as well once it's out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom