Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to see this suggestion in CubeCraft ??

• YES !!! great idea !

• NO !!! never !

Results are only viewable after voting.

FrieskePro

Feb 28, 2017
Suggestion name : A primary chat colour

Commands : /chatcolour &a or other & like b and c and.....

Reason : everytime I want to type something i want it in color , its very annoying that i have to put everytime &a in the chat so HERE IT IS ! /chatcolour !! if u do like : /chatcolour &a u type in lightgreen coulour forever in the chat ( u can change the
colour as many times as u want ):D

+ = its not annoying anymore to think abbout what color you are going to use

- = its only for persons with a rank :rolleyes:

Well , I hope you guys like this idea !

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I don't support your idea, due to the amount of colors we already have after the update. It would become even more messy; especially when everyone is gonna use this feature. The chat will become 1 colorbomb :eek:
Typing in a certain color would be annoying for other players as well.

D

Deleted member 169486

Like Snodia said, I don't like this because there is already a ton of colour in chat. If you want a coloured message, then use the system there. Coloured chat is ugly and the only reason I haven't suggested removing it is because it's one of the few donor features.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I dislike the idea that people can even talk in colors. If every ranked player will talk with a color the chat will be so messed up because you'll see a lot of different colors. People will even get annoyed by this just because they will see to many different colors in chat. If the game/lobby is full with ranked players you'll just have a colorbomb. After a while your eyes will also get tired of seeing all this colors and they will start hurting So I dislike this idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom