Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 352903

First - Party Chat
1. We should be able to swear when we are playing with friends. Nobody gets offended by things like '**** I died'
2. The "cooldown". When we write too fast we receive the message: "Please slow down your chat!" This can be very annoying
IMG_20180413_102058.jpg

Me, trying to say 'bye' and failing because of the "cooldown" ;(
'iF wE rEmOvE tHiS, pEoPLe WiLL sPaM' -> if someone's spamming, there's a command to kick players from the party
3. Party chat color. This has been suggested a lot. Yellow looks very awful. Add a command, /pchat color, to select the color we want

Second - Toxicity (normal chat)
1. If someone says ez, noob, voider, easy, etc. they should automatically receive a private message from a random staff member. Something like [MANAGEMENT] rubik_cube_man -> Me: Please do not be toxic
or
Replace 'ez' to 'well played', 'noob' to 'good game', etc. (This was suggested by @CommunistCactus )
or
-Change from "You are not allowed to say this!" to "You are not allowed to say <word>"
or
Replace 'I died bad word' to 'I died ***'

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
First - Party Chat
1. We should be able to swear when we are playing with friends. Nobody gets offended by things like 'Shit I died'
2. The "cooldown". When we write too fast we receive the message: "Please slow down your chat!" This can be very annoying
View attachment 144619
Me, trying to say 'bye' and failing because of the "cooldown" ;(
'iF wE rEmOvE tHiS, pEoPLe WiLL sPaM' -> if someone's spamming, there's a command to kick players from the party
3. Party chat color. This has been suggested a lot. Yellow looks very awful. Add a command, /pchat color, to select the color we want

Second - Toxicity (normal chat)
1. If someone says ez, noob, voider, easy, etc. they should automatically receive a private message from a random staff member. Something like [MANAGEMENT] rubik_cube_man -> Me: Please do not be toxic
or
Replace 'ez' to 'well played', 'noob' to 'good game', etc. (This was suggested by @CommunistCactus )
or
-Change from "You are not allowed to say this!" to "You are not allowed to say <word>"
or
Replace 'I died shit' to 'I died ***'

Nice idea but idc because I'm muted but it would be cool

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
I agree, We should be allowed to say anything, whenever, in party that. If you dont like what someone is saying you can just kick them

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I agree with most of these.

I agree, We should be allowed to say anything, whenever, in party that. If you dont like what someone is saying you can just kick them

Not everything, threats for example shouldn't be in my opinion. You don't always have the possibility to kick them, for example when your friend invited you to a party with strangers.

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
I agree with most of these.

Not everything, threats for example shouldn't be in my opinion. You don't always have the possibility to kick them, for example when your friend invited you to a party with strangers.
Then you can leave lol

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Not everything, threats for example shouldn't be in my opinion. You don't always have the possibility to kick them, for example when your friend invited you to a
I agree.

Or there's a reason to report him/her :^)
Also, what if the player who owns the party is the one spamming?
"You can leave the party then"
It could be an option but not the best.

Then you can leave lol
Why would I leave if it's the other person's fault? That makes no sense for me.

1. We should be able to swear when we are playing with friends. Nobody gets offended by things like 'Shit I died'
This was a thing back to those old days but it was changed due just to a person.

I agree with this idea, but not every word should be allowed. There are some words which are very offensive so 50/50.

I can see how you send 2 messages which could have been sent in one, besides the short length of each one of course.

Anyways, I would suggest something like 1 second of cooldown when it pops up that message, not necessarily removing that "spam-blocker" so people wouldn't abuse that send as many messages as you can in less than 1 second chat.

I'd rather have this instead of the first idea.

or
I agree. This has happened to me many times and I didn't know which word was "incorrect" according to the filter, because I wasn't typing anything incorrect.
The bad thing about it would be that the people will know what's the forbidden word to bypass it in case they are swearing.
Well, we are a reports machine :^)

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
About the Party Chat. One of the benefits of being in a party is that you can join games together and have fun in groups. Often times, players create parties with irl friends, yet, there are as many players who create parties with players they met online. In this case, if swearing were to be allowed, it will allow for strangers to swear against other players and cause unwanted toxicity in the community (i.e. when a player messes up, his team member who's dead ends up swearing at him). Also, there are various and creative ways to express certain emotion without using swear words. I'm quite sure players do not lose their communication ability through the banning of swear words so I don't think there's a need to allow swearing in party chats.

D

Deleted member 352903

About the Party Chat. One of the benefits of being in a party is that you can join games together and have fun in groups. Often times, players create parties with irl friends, yet, there are as many players who create parties with players they met online. In this case, if swearing were to be allowed, it will allow for strangers to swear against other players and cause unwanted toxicity in the community (i.e. when a player messes up, his team member who's dead ends up swearing at him). Also, there are various and creative ways to express certain emotion without using swear words. I'm quite sure players do not lose their communication ability through the banning of swear words so I don't think there's a need to allow swearing in party chats.
Hm I quite agree with this,

But what about the other suggestions? I think the staff should really consider to add:
-/partychat color
-One of these options:
If someone says ez, noob, voider, easy, etc. they should automatically receive a private message from a random staff member. Something like [MANAGEMENT] rubik_cube_man -> Me: Please do not be toxic
or
or
or

Reactions: HenryBud

Erwin's

Sep 24, 2016
I agree.
When i'm mad i always swear in the party chat. But if i get the You are not allowed to say this. command.
I gets more mad.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I honestly don't mind swearing about a general idea. They're just words. But if another player swears against me or another person, thats when it gets out of hand. If we were allowed to swear in party chat, the toxicity on the server would grow. Like many people have said, some people take great offense to swear words. As long as people do not use these words against other people, AND you're allowed to report them for using them against other people, I'm kind of okay with this being added.

Spam in large parties is already enough. When you have a full party of 15 people, it's always hard to read whats going on. I agree, the cool down is kind of long, per say when you're trying to say bye to someone and you've just sent 3 texts to another. I would rather the cool down be reduced, not entirely removed from party chat.

As for coloring chat, I'm going to have to say no. Colored chat is already annoying enough for me and other players to read. It makes chat look messy and unorganized. If everyone would have a different color, that'd be plain annoying. If we were to set it to a different color for the entire party... Never mind, I just like it the way it is.

It would be hard to make messages from staff pop up whenever you are toxic. If a player is toxic, report them. Easy. So, no.

I'd rather not have my words replaced with kinder ones. I mean, it'd be plain awkward if you were just saying one of those in a sentence and "Well played!" popped up in the middle of it. So, no.

I sometimes get confused when I type a long sentence and the "You are not allowed to say this!" message pops up. I understand if you're cursing that you can't say it, but otherwise it's annoying not knowing what you're not allowed to say and such. I wouldn't mind if this was added, as long as if a player curses, it won't say "You are not allowed to say <enter curse word here>!". I wouldn't like it to say the full curse word.

I could go 50/50 with the use of *. After a while, if a lot of people do curse, chat might be spammed with *. That could be kind of annoying. And it would show how much toxicity is on the server...

As you can see, I'm okay with some of these suggestions. I'd rather party chat just stay how it is right now, though.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
or

I don't think this is possible. Often there is a certain combination of letters/words which might occassionally rarely sometimes could have been a little offensive, so it's blocked. Famous example:
[Sentence 1],[Sentence 2]: Blocked
[Sentence 1]: Not blocked
[Sentence 2]: Not blocked

D

Deleted member 352903

As for coloring chat, I'm going to have to say no. Colored chat is already annoying enough for me and other players to read. It makes chat look messy and unorganized. If everyone would have a different color, that'd be plain annoying. If we were to set it to a different color for the entire party... Never mind, I just like it the way it is.
You could always set your party chat color to yellow if you like it :p
It would be hard to make messages from staff pop up whenever you are toxic. If a player is toxic, report them. Easy. So, no.
I suggested this because I think it would be fun to add
And I can't report a player for saying 'ez'
I'd rather not have my words replaced with kinder ones. I mean, it'd be plain awkward if you were just saying one of those in a sentence and "Well played!" popped up in the middle of it. So, no.
This would only work when saying 'ez' or a toxic word. Not when typing 'ez' or a toxic word in the middle of a sentence. If you don't understand me, join Hypixel and type 'ez'.
Then type 'hi ez ok'
I could go 50/50 with the use of *. After a while, if a lot of people do curse, chat might be spammed with *. That could be kind of annoying. And it would show how much toxicity is on the server...
This wouldn't be annoying at all
I don't think this is possible. Often there is a certain combination of letters/words which might occassionally rarely sometimes could have been a little offensive, so it's blocked. Famous example:
[Sentence 1],[Sentence 2]: Blocked
[Sentence 1]: Not blocked
[Sentence 2]: Not blocked
O ;(

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom