Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheDude92

Oct 21, 2016
As it is now, you can't see chat when you go to your own island. This is kinda sad. So my suggestion is that chat is added. The best way would probaly be in a form of "lobby chat" so you were like 10-20 people in each lobby and could see someone else being alive.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So you are suggesting that you can see the lobbycaht from the skyblock lobby on your own island?

If so it is a no from me. It will look really messy and will bother people, if you want your chat to be alive then go to the skyblocklobby and chat there, your crops will grow when you are not on ur island.

And if you want to chat while collecting stuff then go in a call with some friends and chat about whatever you want.

TheDude92

Oct 21, 2016
Hmm.. Maybe if you could turn it on and off, so you can choose to have a chat or you can choose not to. I guess that would be nice for both sides as you would have the option.
So you are suggesting that you can see the lobbycaht from the skyblock lobby on your own island?

If so it is a no from me. It will look really messy and will bother people, if you want your chat to be alive then go to the skyblocklobby and chat there, your crops will grow when you are not on ur island.

And if you want to chat while collecting stuff then go in a call with some friends and chat about whatever you want.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I played skyblock the first 3 days it was out (not anymore) and I thougt the same thing, it would be better if you could just see the chat from the skyblock lobby. Maybe some players would found this annoying but than you could just make an option to turn it off.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom